Days Inn & Suites Fountain Valley/Huntington Beach
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Fountain Valley
Palm Desert, California
“Very satisfied”
Reviewed December 25, 2011

The hotel is freshly painted. The room, bathroom and rugs were nice and clean. The bed was VERY comfortable. We had a whirlpool tub in the bathroom. There was a hassle-free wifi signal in the room. The free breakfast was excellent, with good coffee and wonderful waffles that you make yourself. There was also a wide selection of cereals and baked goods. My experience in this hotel was very good.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Barbara K
DaysInn18, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Fountain Valley/Huntington Beach, responded to this review, January 12, 2012
Happy New Year, and best wishes and fortune for 2012.
Thank you for sharing your experience of our hotel. It has always been our main goal to give the best experience to all of our guests. No details are too small or too large. We have and always will do our best for the guests.
With ongoing upgrades to all the rooms, I hope to make your next visit even better........
Thank you again, and hope to see you again soon.

BK Lee, G.M.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reviewed October 8, 2011

As a frequent traveler (Business and pleasure), I've stayed in every type of hotel across the country. I was very pleasantly surprised at the amenities (lobby computer was great for me and the free coffee was a nice plus) but really surprised at the level of service. For the amount of money they charge, the hotel provides a level of courtesy, professionalism, and friendliness that are usually found at hotels that charge twice this rate. It was very close to the beach and various attractions and had easy access to the interstate. Honestly they should probably be charging more for the type of hotel they run. Kids also had a blast at the adjacent minigolf/family arcade.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank live2travel999
DaysInn18, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Fountain Valley/Huntington Beach, responded to this review, November 10, 2011
Live2travel,
Thank you so much for your review. I am so glad to see that you had a great stay at the Days Inn and Suite. And the staff provided the level of service above the expectation. I have always encouraged the staff to give service as you would like to be serviced.
In today’s economy, I know how hard it is to find a good value for the dollar. But we, at Days Inn and Suite, strive to give the best value and service that is above the expectation by all guests.
I was very happy to see that we have achieved our goal on your stay and will work even harder to do better on you next vacation.
Corona, California
Reviewed October 6, 2011

i drove into the hotel real early, and i wasnt sure if my room was going to be ready due to the fact that i came in early and i had special requests for my room. i was greeted by the front desk clerk travis, he was very proffesional and helpful, my room was rushed and i was in my room within a matter of 15 minutes, the area is great for various activities, there is a lot of restaurants, as well as a theme park next door, and right by the freeway so when i went to my business meetings i was able to jump right on the freeway, the room was real clean the breakfast was great and free, which is a huge bonus for me. i reccomend this hotel to all people who like to be close to the beach without paying the ridiculous prices that hotels in that area charge.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank josh k
Moses Lake, Washington
Reviewed October 4, 2011

The moment I walked in, I was greeted by the well lit lobby and the front desk worker. Checking in was very fast and no hassle at all, and the receptionist was very welcoming. I had a corner room, so the back window had the freeway behind it, but it was very muted, and even at night I couldn't hear it because I had the fan going. The room was very clean, and the bed was comfortable. I stayed several nights with some friends and we had no problem at all. The housekeeping and front desk did all they could to accomodate us - extra towels for the jacuzzi outside, fresh coffee, whatever.
Free breakfast was pretty good - not "junk" in my opinion since it had waffles and cereal and everything FOR FREE. The area is excellent - plenty of things to do within walking distance if you don't have a car, and several restaurants in the area. The front desk pointed us to several nice diners right across the street, and even called us a cab (cheap fare!) to go downtown and shopping. There's a small amusement park not even across the street, and a skate rink right next to the hotel, and even though both of them run a little late into the night, they're not loud at all for being so nearby. Internet was okay, although a little slow sometimes, and the firewall prevented us from going to video sites like youtube, but it was manageable.
Great stay overall, I really enjoyed it! What I loved most was the furniture and bedding - it was very chic and new. It didn't feel aged at all!

Room Tip: Rooms above the office are away from the freeway and are quieter, but get taken very fast, so be sur...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank OurPsychommunity
Sacramento, California
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Please take note: If you are a light sleeper, THIS HOTEL IS NOT FOR YOU!! A majority of the rooms (probably 80%) of them back right up to the 405 Freeway (one of the biggest freeways in the LA area). All night I had trucks, cars and motorcycles speeding past my 3rd floor room (shaking the windows) and keeping me awake. The hotel was "full" so the front desk clerk (who was not very friendly by the way) said I could not be moved. The Internet service was also VERY slow (desk clerk told me it was because the hotel was full). Although the rooms were clean and the bedding new, this is an older property with a tiny pool and very few amenities. I will never stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that doesn't back up to the Fwy. Good luck with that!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
5 Thank Craig W

Travelers are raving about these Fountain Valley hotels

Santa Cruz, CA
Reviewed June 29, 2011

The place is showing it's age but the room was clean and pretty large. Our daughter got a room at the Comfort Inn and said our room was much larger than theirs. The freeway noise is bad but you cannot sleep without the a/c on and it's drowns out the freeway noise. It leaves you with sort of a "white noise" and we slept okay.

Breakfast is typical Days Inn junk but there is a good cafe across the street. (Magnolia Cafe). Good entertainment for the kids next door with roller skating and othe rides and attractions. Internet is poor. We were there for a family wedding and did not spend much time in the room.

Room Tip: Try not to be up against the freeway.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank demozeleski
Fort Lee, New Jersey
Reviewed February 2, 2011

Overwhelmed by computer in the lobby. There are only few provide this. Eversince I lost my lap top while traveling, I do not carry one anymore.
One of the top Days Inn I ever been to and I do travel ALOT. I live off the suit case almost 1/2 of the year.
Staffs were very nice.
Close to highway meaning easy access. Little noisy but usually I sleep at night so didn't bother me much. And don't spend time during the day.
Rooms were clean enough.
Definitely worth the money.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank paulyhong
DaysInn18, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Fountain Valley/Huntington Beach, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear polyhong,

We're so glad that the computer in the lobby added to your stay. We do make every effort possible to ensure that we offer every convenience that we can to each of our guests. We are grateful that you found us to be in such a great location, and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review.

Days Inn and Suites of Fountain Valley and Huntington Beach
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fountain Valley
Quality Inn & Suites Huntington Beach
Quality Inn & Suites Huntington ...
#15 of 21 in Huntington Beach
#6 of 21 in Huntington Beach
Hotel Huntington Beach
Hotel Huntington Beach
#17 of 21 in Huntington Beach

Been to Days Inn & Suites Fountain Valley/Huntington Beach? Share your experiences!