-Located right off the freeway
-Felt a bit over-priced at $150/night
-Hate the way Courtyard Hotels put the TV to the side of the bed, rather than in front of it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel with confidence when you stay at Courtyard Huntington Beach Fountain Valley. Designed to make you feel at home, our spacious accommodations come with free Wi-Fi, flexible work desks and comfortable bedding. Wake up rested and join us for breakfast at The Bistro, serving traditional and lighter options with Starbucks® coffee, then return later for dinner with cocktails and craft beers in a casual atmosphere. Soak up the California sun in our heated outdoor pool, or break a sweat in our fitness center equipped with cardio machines and free weights. Whether your visit is business related or you are here to spend time with family, you'll love our central location right off of I-405, offering easy access to top attractions such as Disneyland®, Huntington Beach International Surfing Museum, Bolsa Chica State Ecological and a variety of beaches in Southern California. Reserve today and experience modern accommodations with unparalleled service and an ideal location in Fountain Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Courtyard Huntington Beach Fountain Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Huntington Beach Fountain Valley Hotel Fountain Valley
- Courtyard Fountain Valley
- Fountain Valley Courtyard
- Fountain Valley Marriott