My daughters and i had to make a trip to CA. we stayed 2 night and the room was clean and quite. our only issue was not being able to open the window (which should be able to) and i guess it was that big of a deal because we never informed the front desk that we had a problem. the lady that checked us in was not very friendly but efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel with confidence when you stay at Courtyard Huntington Beach Fountain Valley. Designed to make you feel at home, our spacious accommodations come complete with free Wi-Fi, flexible work desks and comfortable bedding. Wake up rested and join us for breakfast at The Bistro, serving traditional and lighter options with Starbucks® coffee, then return later for dinner with cocktails and craft beers in a casual atmosphere. Soak up the California sun in our heated outdoor pool, or break a sweat in our fitness center equipped with cardio machines and free weights. Whether your visit is business related or you are here to spend time with family, you'll love our central location right off of I-405, offering easy access to top attractions such as Disneyland®, Huntington Beach International Surfing Museum, Bolsa Chica State Ecological and a variety of beaches in Southern California. Reserve today and experience modern accommodations with unparalleled service and an ideal location in Fountain Valley, California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Courtyard Huntington Beach Fountain Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Huntington Beach Fountain Valley Hotel Fountain Valley
- Courtyard Fountain Valley
- Fountain Valley Marriott
- Fountain Valley Courtyard