I am VERY sure that NO ONE likes any of their belongings stolen. That is a travelers WORSE NIGHTMARE!!!!
As I was roadtripping for a show in HB, my business partner and I stayed at this hotel. I WISH WE NEVER DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I left my hat on top of the closet bureau, and checked out at noon. ONLY 3 hours later, to remember I left it there. I called the front desk(female), they didn't care. They took my information and never called back. I called back and spoke to a gentleman, who actually has done the most (i think) of everyone I have spoken too so far. He checked lost and found, and went to the room and said he didnt see anything but the room had been cleaned. So the next step would be to talk to housekeeping because that is THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS BEEN IN THERE SINCE WE CHECKED OUT!!
I left a voicemail that day for the supervisor, NO CALL BACK!! 4 days later, I call to check up on this situation being handled. NO ONE WAS DOING ANYTHING!!! OR CARING ABOUT THIS ISSUE!!!
The housekeeping "supervisor" was trying to talk over me while I was explaining the story, and when I asked why she hasnt contacted me back, she put the blame on the front desk. Isn't that YOUR JOB!!!????? Then she "claimed" she checked the room herself that day, LOL!!!
Are you serious? She wasn't even there that day! All of housekeeping had gone home by that time. And her "story" of her checking the room doesn't add up. I asked her what time she checked the room... she said that it was two days ago and can't remember!!!! LOL.
What kind of "supervisor" doesn't remember or even have an ESTIMATION of what time they addressed this situation??!?!! Someone with that short of memory shouldn't be a SUPERVISOR!
All of their stories just don't add up or make any kind of sense. No one has showed me empathy or concern or care about MY PROPERTY that has SERIOUS SENTIMENTAL VALUE to me.
It's sad to see this kind of careless establishment still running.
I WILL NEVER GO BACK. I HOPE AS SOMEONE WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR OWN BELONGINGS, YOU WILL NOT SUPPORT THIS ESTABLISHMENT OR THEIR EMPLOYEES.
Sorry for the rant.... I am just heart broken about the careless ACTS for my property.
I can never replace what was just STOLEN from me :"(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel with confidence when you stay at Courtyard Huntington Beach Fountain Valley. Designed to make you feel at home, our spacious accommodations come with free Wi-Fi, flexible work desks and comfortable bedding. Wake up rested and join us for breakfast at The Bistro, serving traditional and lighter options with Starbucks® coffee, then return later for dinner with cocktails and craft beers in a casual atmosphere. Soak up the California sun in our heated outdoor pool, or break a sweat in our fitness center equipped with cardio machines and free weights. Whether your visit is business related or you are here to spend time with family, you'll love our central location right off of I-405, offering easy access to top attractions such as Disneyland®, Huntington Beach International Surfing Museum, Bolsa Chica State Ecological and a variety of beaches in Southern California. Reserve today and experience modern accommodations with unparalleled service and an ideal location in Fountain Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Courtyard Huntington Beach Fountain Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Huntington Beach Fountain Valley Hotel Fountain Valley
- Courtyard Fountain Valley
- Fountain Valley Courtyard
- Fountain Valley Marriott