“"Healthy & Wonderful!"”
Review of Fortune Cookies

Fortune Cookies
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fortune Cookies is Orange County's premiere Chinese restaurant as its reputation for delicious, low-fat, heart healthy, portion controlled entrees continues to thrill, excite, and satisfy. We have taken to improve the standards of our philosophy and quality of our food. for a full listing please visit our website.
Reviewed May 19, 2012

What a wonderful surprise we found at Fortune Cookies in Fountain Valley. Our son, who eats out regularly, highly recommended this newcomer to our neighborhood. We were not disappointed! The Chef is a Registered Dietitian and cooks up the most wonderful dishes using healthy alternatives like non-hydrogenated oils; low fat, low sodium, and sugar substitutes; and no MSG! The menu offers many selections including fresh sushi and they give the calorie count of most dishes in the back of the menu. The food is served family style with your choice of white, brown or fried rice. The service has always been excellent and the restaurant very clean. We have tried many of their dishes and each one is delightful. My favorite is their honey-glazed shrimp with broccoli. This has fast become my favorite Chinese restaurant.

2  Thank Irene G

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Wanted to try this fairly new restaurant to the area. Did not disappoint. Service was excellent, food was delicious and the interior of the restaurant is delightful. We will be back.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

Since recieved mailed menu have used FC for home delivery at least six times in last couple of months. Finally had opportunity to do a 'sit down' with friends and found everything was above expectations. Read some of the reviews and was at first a bit apprehensive about eating at the resturant but came away totally satisfied and my friends picked up a menu for future use. GOOD JOB FOLKS.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

I was going through the mail and came across the brochure/advertisement they sent to the outlaying cities near them, letting them they were a new resturant in our area. I noted that the head Chef was a nutritionist and created many of the menu items to reflect this. I showed the brouchure to my wife and since the resturant isn't far from where we live, we went there on a Sunday afternoon around 1 p.m. I was suprised to see that there were about 35 people there. The menu is very diverse and was created to be healthy. I tried the House Lo-Mein, which is a personal favorite and I was very pleased with the meal. My wife got a sushi plate that she enjoyed and we had an appetizer of shrimp & vegetable tempura. We were very satisfied with the service and the look and feel of the resturant. We'll definately start coming to this place on a regular basis.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

Fortune Cookies is a great new restaurant in Fountain Valley. We have been several times and the food and service have been great each time. The servers are friendly, service is efficient and the quality of the food is exceptional.
The owner is always on the floor checking in with guests which I find refreshing. His vision for the restaurant is healthy dining and they do it well.
We were there in the last few weeks and our server was telling us to expect new menus sometime soon with new items and gluten free options.
I hope Fortune Cookies is a permanent dining establishment in Fountain Valley for years to come. I am a customer for life.