“Take-Out”

Rickshaw Corner Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 62 Restaurants in Foster City
Reviewed August 13, 2014

One can not beat this restaurant for take-out food. The servers are GREAT. They are polite and helpful to their guests. They all speak English. They have a wide variety of food to choose from as well as portion containers for your choosing. I would recommend this restaurant for good Chinese food.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

We eat here when we want Chinese fast, it's take out. I really like the Chinese chicken salad. We can eat there for $10.00, and sometimes have food left over.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I usually don't like Chinese Take-Out. I avoid all of them including the popular Panda Express. However, I love this small little place in Foster City. They have the best priced lunch special with one rice or noodle and two items. The amount they give you is enough for lunch and dinner. Love their DAI CHIN CHICKEN. Their Broccoli Beef and Pot Stickers are also excellent. Sweet and Sour Pork is a favorite among my friends. Also really enjoy all their chicken dishes...chicken with asparagus or with green beans, etc. Because my family likes vegetables, I will actually pick-up a dish from them like their zucchini with chicken and then stir-fry more zucchini into it. Makes everything healthy and economical. They have a eggplant dish that has a gentle spicy flavor to it that I enjoy when I don't want meat. The only thing I really don't like there is their chicken salad but I know many others that do like it. Parking is usually easy and service is fast. The only time there is a back-up is when the customer cannot decide what they want. Bring cash. No credit cards are accepted. The ladies that work the weekdays are always nice.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We have been going to this Chinese takeout forever... The food is great, the prices are low, and it is always busy, clean, and there is nothing negative about it. Some dishes are there every day, and some on specific weekdays.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Amazing quantity of food for the prices, and the food is really delicious. This is the go-to place in Foster City for lunch for tradesworkers (these guys are hungry and they know a good deal), and for lunch for busy families. There is a nice selection, and you can't go wrong.