“My favorite Chinese restaurant ”
Review of TAI WU Restaurant

TAI WU Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 71 Restaurants in Foster City
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

I live in Florida but I come here for dinner every time I'm out here. A small informal restaurant in a strip mall where the food is great, reasonably priced and served quickly. Our favorites are sweet and sour fish, tomato beef chow main, and duck jook. However, I've enjoyed everything that has been ordered.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

It is a great place for gatherings. The customer service is excellent. Food quality is great and the price is reasonable.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

I go back to my childhood when I eat here. You can get what you want. My favorite is roasted duck with bean cake over rice.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

this small restaurant is in a strip mall in foster city. it is small snd no frills with some of the best chinesefood around. food comes piping hot and fast. clientele is almost all local Chinese. efoo wonton, gong do pork chops, sweet and sour fish and tomato beef chow mein, roast duck jook are outstanding. come here often and have never had a bad dish.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed November 17, 2017

This may be my favorite chinese restaurant in the country. This is because they cook the dishes I like and they cook them great. The clientele are almost always all chinese and others who are in the know. Most dishes are served family style for sharing but there are individual 'plates' as well. They have an amazingly large menu with seafood (fish, lobster, crab, clams, carb, shrimp etc), chicken, pork, duck and beef. All dishes are 'authentic' like you'd get in China. If you are not used to real Chinese food, the combinations will be quite different but you are getting the real thing. Go with a group so that you can order different things and share.

Date of visit: November 2017