All reviews airport shuttle free parking breakfast buffet indoor pool upon check sfo lobby atrium ihg earplugs california
Selected filters
Reviewed July 27, 2016

I was provided accommodation at this hotel by Southwest airlines when my flight was cancelled and I had to stay overnight at SFO. At first glance, the hotel seemed fine. The front desk was prompt but no one helped us carry our bags to the room. Alas!

Anyway, the room given to us was spacious and clean. The bathroom floor seemed little sticky though. But since we were there for just a night, we didn't mind. The order-in service was surprisingly closed at 11 PM. Having stayed at places were at least a limited menu was available 24X7, this time restriction seemed a little weird. Anyway, we could order 5 min before the close of service and got our food in 15 min too.

Again in the morning there was no ready service available to carry our bags from the room. But we had a good night sleep so no much complaints there. Going with a rating of three giving a benefit of doubt that a longer stay may get us better service someday.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Foster City - San Mateo, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2016

Dear JohnJethi,

Thank you for writing a review on our hotel. Our goal is to deliver exceptional service and comfortable accommodations, and we appreciate your business with us. It is nice to know that you were satisfied with the cleanliness and space of the room received. However, we sincerely apologize if we fell short of your expectations on the level of service received. Your comments are highly valuable to us and have already forwarded these to the hotel management as these will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for.

Once again, thank you for staying with us. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to pamper you with exceptional service and accommodation on your next visit.

Grace P.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed July 24, 2016

It was a standard business hotel. I stayed here once in April 2016 and then again in May 2016. You can tell that since I have stayed at this hotel more than once, it meets my requirements for business travel.
The room for comfortable and clean. There were lots of outlets to charge my two cell phones, two tablets, and laptop computer. The desk pulls out and you can angel it so that you can see the TV while you are working at the desk. The desk has a task lamp which is great to allow you to see your work at the desk. The bed mattress was just right, not too soft and not too firm. If I am in the area again for business, I would stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 24, 2016

Stayed here for a long weekend. Restaurants within walking distance. Close to airport. Rooms comfy. Renovated two years ago. Great front desk agents. Very helpful. Shuttle to SFO. Can take shuttle back to airport and catch BART to downtown avoiding trying to park in a congested area.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

Sometimes after a long long flight, meeting a friendly person at the reception who helps you is invaluable. Mr Ihab is great at his job and I think a real asset to the hotel.

The rooms were clean and functional though a little worn down. Overall a very decent stay

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

I travel a lot for work and have become a little more particular about the service and accommodation cleanliness. This hotel is clean and the staff is very friendly. The continental breakfast was nice and the staff was very helpful. Our room was nice and the turn down service was unexpected but a nice touch. A very nice place to stay.

Trip type: Traveled on business