Good quality/price if you want to be in Silicon Valley and have meetings both South and North, short drive to the city or to Palo Alto/Mountain view.
If you stay during the weekend the Sunday brunch is quite nice. The sports bar and Sushi place are ok to eat if you don't feel like going out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Foster City-San Mateo is the leading event destination with16,000 square feet of meeting space on the San Francisco Peninsula. Designed with a sky-lit atrium and innovative services for business and vacation, our Foster City hotel features contemporary-styled rooms and suites with luxury bedding, refrigerators, 37'' HDTVs and our Sleep Advantage Program. Enjoy lifestyle conveniences like our business center, complimentary Wi-Fi, indoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, and free shuttle to SFO. Savor California and Asian cuisine at our relaxing restaurants, including Café Florian and Toyko Village, and enjoy cocktails and nightlife at Clubhouse Bistro and the Chit Chat Lounge. Just 7 miles from San Francisco International Airport, we are minutes of Silicon Valley businesses and Bay Area attractions, golf courses, shopping centers and scenic coastal trails. We're less than 30 minutes from San Francisco, Golden Gate Bridge, Pier 39, Union Square and AT& T Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, IHG, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Foster City - San Mateo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Foster City - San Mateo Hotel Foster City
- Crowne Plaza San Francisco
- Peninsula Foster City
- Foster City Peninsula