Stayed her for a weekend. The room was clean, roomy and comfortable. The eye mask and lavender mist were a nice touch. Convinently located near the freeways and airport. The staff was nice and the rates were great. Would definately stay here again. Free wi-fi. Pool and jacuzzi were nice. There is a sushi restaurant on site as well as a club and other food services.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Foster City-San Mateo is the leading event destination with16,000 square feet of meeting space on the San Francisco Peninsula. Designed with a sky-lit atrium and innovative services for business and vacation, our Foster City hotel features contemporary-styled rooms and suites with luxury bedding, refrigerators, 37'' HDTVs and our Sleep Advantage Program. Enjoy lifestyle conveniences like our business center, complimentary Wi-Fi, indoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, and free shuttle to SFO. Savor California and Asian cuisine at our relaxing restaurants, including Café Florian and Toyko Village, and enjoy cocktails and nightlife at Clubhouse Bistro and the Chit Chat Lounge. Just 7 miles from San Francisco International Airport, we are minutes of Silicon Valley businesses and Bay Area attractions, golf courses, shopping centers and scenic coastal trails. We're less than 30 minutes from San Francisco, Golden Gate Bridge, Pier 39, Union Square and AT& T Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Foster City - San Mateo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Foster City - San Mateo Hotel Foster City
- Crowne Plaza San Francisco
- Peninsula Foster City
- Foster City Peninsula