“Stole my $$ from my purse”
Review of Chevys Fresh Mex - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chevys Fresh Mex
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 9, 2011

Forgot my purse at the table, went to the parking lot & remembered, returned to get my purse...the manager already had it and all of my money was gone from my wallet.
I won't return to this restaurant. I paid my bill and they stole my money. Pathetic!

There are newer reviews for Chevys Fresh Mex

Reviewed February 7, 2009

Good food, and nice place to take the whole family too.

San Mateo, California
Reviewed December 20, 2008

Good corporate food. Love the endless chips and salsa.

San Francisco, California
Reviewed September 14, 2008

This place scores 3 stars mostly for it's view. Other Chevy's locations actually have better food.

Burlingame, California
Reviewed April 14, 2008

its Chevy's hard the mess up. great job on take out super fast