“Yummy food”

Hunan Village Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 39 Restaurants in Fortuna
Reviewed September 5, 2017

My mom and I came here and split a full size Chinese Chicken Salad, an order of egg rolls, and BBQ pork and we were STUFFED by the time we left, all for less than $30. They serve hot tea gratis, nice touch. That chicken salad is a little spicy and crunchy -- my favorite dish! The service was attentive but not overly fussy -- perfect. The ladies restroom appeared clean and smelled like bleach, so I assume it was very clean. I recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

I've had better Chinese style food but for a small town, this is pretty good! All the potion sizes are huge and reasonable priced. The service is adequate. We had the won ton soup to star, two people can split it easily! Very good! We also got the Pineapple Chicken which was phenomenal! The Chicken Chow Mein was decent. We also got the shrimp fried rice which was good but the meal came with steamed rice so we left with most of the rice. They charge for refills which ticks me off so watch that. Would recommend.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank RaoulL904
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

Our food was hot and fresh. Waiter was courteous and helpful. We were missing a plate setting for the third person at our table and couldnt seem to flag down staff attention but i could see the prep station fully stocked and plenty of empty tables in our half of the restaraunt, so I got the plate and silverware we needed so we all could share the appetizers I ordered.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed February 8, 2017

The food is very authentic and tastes great. Their noodle dishes are my favorite. They also have a selection for vegetarian diets. I will definately go back.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

CONSISTENT, CONSISTENT, CONSISTENT. Cannot go wrong. Best chinese in the area, maybe best in the county. TRY IT for yourself and say so if I am wrong. LOVE IT!

Date of visit: October 2016