“Huge portions”

Peppers Resturaunt
Ranked #8 of 39 Restaurants in Fortuna
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 6, 2013

My hubby loves driving to Fortuna to run errands and eat at Pepper's. What ever I order, I always get fruit for the side. It is the biggest portion of fresh fruit I've ever seen! Not canned fruit cocktail, fresh fruit. It's a good place to hop off of the 101 and grab a (generous) bite to eat.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

We ate at the restaurant twice, based on very good reviews. We wondered if this was the same restaurant. We were very disappointed with the poor service. We were there two days in a row at approximately 3:30 PM. The first day, our table was ignored by the waitress when my Coke glass was empty. I had to go to the front desk and interrupt the waitresses to see if they gave refills. We decided to give this place a second chance the next day, and once again, we left unimpressed after being charged for an item we did not order or receive. The waitress blamed it on a computer error. The waitresses appeared to be more interested in visiting with each other, rather then watching over the customers.

1  Thank Lyle G
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I lived in Fortuna for three years and only went there once because there are better options. The sandwich I had was just okay, the worst part was this neon light around the fringe that gives the whole place a gross pink/purple tint.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Second time I've eaten here. Looks always busy and apparently a regulars hangout since waitresses know customers by name. I had the Italian Omelet special. Not sure what to expect but it was very good. And the waitress kept my coffee cup filled. Only bad thing was it was a warm outside and very warm inside. I was sweating. Since it's in a mall like area there is a lot of parking.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

The young waitress that served us was lovely, super warm and friendly, special attention given to the kids, she seemed like a wonderful young lady.
Food came quickly and was very tasty, went down well.
Cheque came quickly too - not pricey either - goof value for money.
Would return.