“Great meal friendly staff”
Review of Peppers Resturaunt

Peppers Resturaunt
Ranked #9 of 37 Restaurants in Fortuna
Cuisines: American
“Great meal friendly staff”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I was impressed. Very friendly server.good hamburger..manager present asked about everything..fast in and out and price reasonable. ...... diffenetly coming back

• Visited May 2013

Weed, California
“Great food and plenty of it!!!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This place is fantastic ~ but make sure you are really hungry when you go there! The food is great, and you will be amazed at how much you get for the price! The servers were also sweet and friendly!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Deborah H
Arizona
“Always a good choice”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Peppers became a favorite when I discovered their baked potato and broccoli dish! Smothered in goodies this is a treat I enjoy when I visit my old stomping grounds.

• Visited March 2013
Pennsylvania
“Perfect!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

My husband and I dined at Pepper's on Feb 14th while traveling. We were concerned about an extra long wait due to it being Valentines Day. We arrived around 6pm to have probably 10 other people waiting, but within 5 minutes, we were all seated. EVERY SINGLE DISH that I saw was amazing. Large portions, and beautiful presentation. My husband and I opted for the Halibut dinner and the Seafood combination dinner. Both were fantastic and very reasonably priced. All of the steaks, burgers, salads, etc. that I saw looked mouthwatering and huge. I only wish I had more time in Fortuna so that I could go back.
The staff were on the ball keeping everything moving smoothly. A very nice gentleman who I assume was the manager walked around making sure everyone was happy. :)

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Pennsylvania1eyeboh
Portland, Oregon
“the only restuaraunt in town”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Good 4 food but seems to be the only restarant the locals know to refer a person to in town. It is a good family restaurant .

Visited January 2013