“Huge yummy breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Description: Bistro serving breakfast and lunch. (707) 725-2361
Description: Bistro serving breakfast and lunch. (707) 725-2361
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

We had breakfast on Labor Day and the food and service were great. I had a breakfast wrap and it was so good and huge. We could have shared it. I could only eat half. My husband had eggs, hash browns and sausage. He said it was great and it too was more than he could eat. Service was very prompt and pleasant. We will go there again for sure when in town.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I used to eat here all the time when I lived in Fortuna and everything I've had was good old-fashioned american food. Of special interest is their burger that is made with texas toast grilled-cheese sandwiches for the bun...amazing.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Sandwiches were fantastic and the coffee (several varieties available at all times - all from local NW roasters) is excellent! Great service as well! I love this place!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Breakfast at this restaurant was certainly interesting. The coffee was really great, but the eggs,sausage and potatoes qualified for the worst breakfast ever award. Cooked by the owner the sausage was burnt, the eggs over cooked and the potatoes were really greasy. When the sausage was returned for unburnt sausage, it came out uncooked and rolling in oil. I woudn't even feed it to my dog. However, to be fair the pancake was very good and my friend's omelet was perfectly ok.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

There is a wide variety of coffees that you serve for yourself. They have a wide variety of omelettes as well as pancakes and waffles. The quantities are huge so bring your appetite. The service is friendly but the place can get crowded, and then things get a little slow.

1  Thank albwilson