“Great food and REALLY great coffee!”
Review of Hot Brew

Hot Brew
Ranked #7 of 37 Restaurants in Fortuna
Cuisines: American
Description: Bistro serving breakfast and lunch. (707) 725-2361
Description: Bistro serving breakfast and lunch. (707) 725-2361
Oakley, California
“Great food and REALLY great coffee!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Sandwiches were fantastic and the coffee (several varieties available at all times - all from local NW roasters) is excellent! Great service as well! I love this place!

Visited July 2013

Sacramento, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Coffee - the owner can't cook”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Breakfast at this restaurant was certainly interesting. The coffee was really great, but the eggs,sausage and potatoes qualified for the worst breakfast ever award. Cooked by the owner the sausage was burnt, the eggs over cooked and the potatoes were really greasy. When the sausage was returned for unburnt sausage, it came out uncooked and rolling in oil. I woudn't even feed it to my dog. However, to be fair the pancake was very good and my friend's omelet was perfectly ok.

• Visited July 2013
Brookings, Oregon
“Great coffees and excellent meals”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

There is a wide variety of coffees that you serve for yourself. They have a wide variety of omelettes as well as pancakes and waffles. The quantities are huge so bring your appetite. The service is friendly but the place can get crowded, and then things get a little slow.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank albwilson
San Bruno
“Love Hot Brew - cozy atmosphere - good food”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Enjoy their breakfast burritos and biscuits and gravy - popular place with nice atmosphere - ingrediants fresh and good
I love Fortuna set amongst the redwoods - laid back friendly down home folk!

Visited March 2012
Fresno, California
“Something for everyone!”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

My family and friends stopped to have lunch here and we only had a few complaints. My husband ordered a side salad to go with his meal and I decided to indulge in a milkshake. The salad came with my husbands entree, which forces you to either let your entree get cold or forget the salad because you ate all of your entree. A huge pet peeve of my husband and I. My milkshake was not good. IT tasted more like a smoothie, which was a huge disappointment. Otherwise, our burgers were juicy and delicious. I choose the pasta salad as my side and it was differnt then any other pasta salad i have had. It was scrumptious! My daughter ordered breakfast and ate everything on her plate (rare for a picky toddler). Overall a good experience.

• Visited July 2012