See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 20, 2017

This was one of the WORST places I have ever been in....there isn't enough space to
write about all the negative details....
Just off the Top of the list is that it is Dirty and Ragged ( curtains torn and falling off)
Very obvious thick dirt and dust all around the edges of the room and in the window
and dirty door handles (ICK)
Outlets did not work except in the bathroom area. No paper or pens or information
in the room. Miscommunication with office help and owner. Missing things in the
room amenities No lamps ~ just overhead spotlights in a couple of places.
I had booked (and later confirmed) 2 nights. Was awoken the next morning with
loud banging and hollering that I HAD TO GET OUT because they had me for only
one night. The girl ARGUED with me and forced me to come to the office in my
pajamas with my credit card ~ I called Hotels.com and spoke with someone. They
were not concerned ~ ended up offering a credit for my "troubles" ~ I just packed
up and moved out at noon....no shower no nothing ! The whole place is not up to
standard in anyone's book !
Side note ~ there was Only ONE (old nasty) Hair Dryer for the entire complex !
You have to "request" it and wait your turn !! Ridiculous !
The young girl I spoke with told me she has "owned" the complex for 15 years ~
Shame on Her for being so Lax. She told me I should LEAVE if I was not "happy"
I Left Immediately !

Room tip: Drive Around Town ~ There are other places to stay ~
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank CarylAnnn
Reviewed September 11, 2017

The motel is located around the gas station, which was fine with us. What was not fine - is that the motel could cancel your booking in any time. When we arrived in the middle of the night and showed the staff our reservation for the room they told us that all the rooms were taken (even though we've booked the room like two month before our visit) and if we've wanted to have a solid reservation, we should have booked the room on the motel site and not through other third party services. The staff was rude and was not interested in our problem at all. So, we were left without the room in the middle of the night with no vacant rooms in the nearby hotels.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Yury D
Reviewed July 22, 2017

Our room, as do all of the rooms, face a gas station. That in itself would be okay, but this motel failed in other areas. The bathroom counter was not clean and there was no iron and no blow dryer. A minuscule amount of coffee was available for usage in the tiny coffee maker. We were not able to tap into the advertised WiFi. I guess it is only available in the small reception area? The positives were that the beds were comfortable, plenty of hot water, and the soaps and lotions were a nice touch. There are a few restaurants, grocery stores and a movie theater located in walking distance. Just okay for a one night stay, however some basics were missing.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Zinfandelista
Reviewed June 29, 2017

We had not expected much from this place but was surprised to see that it had been remodeled and had a great display of bath amenities(shampoo hair conditioner and body lotion) from dispensers in the bathroom. Even the sink area had similar dispensers for soap and body lotion. Room was clean comfortable with good pillows and mattress. No breakfast was included and we never expected any. A good quiet inn to stay as they have only 16 rooms!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2017

The staff at the motel was very nice. The accommodations were okay, considering the price. I think this would probably be rated a 2 star motel. It's definitely not deluxe, but it was clean and quiet at night. Location was convenient, as it was right off the 101 freeway and close to gas stations. I think this would probably be rated a 2 star hotel.

Date of stay: May 2017