“Value = cheap, but worth a look.”

Seabird Lodge - a Signature Inn
Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Fort Bragg
Bristol
“Value = cheap, but worth a look.”
Reviewed October 3, 2010

Comfortable, but dated and unsophisticated classic motel style accommodation. Given the cost of the room, my only real complaint was that electrical mains hum from the outside light was audible inside the room, and this made it a bit difficult to get to sleep. No A/C - but generally this won't be an issue for Fort Bragg, also location wise its on the edge of town.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
seabirdlodge, Owner at Seabird Lodge - a Signature Inn, responded to this review, March 17, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to post your review, your comments are important to us and we use them to evaluate our product and services and make changes for the future. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Sparks, Nevada
Reviewed July 12, 2010

The husband and I stayed here during a vaction day which took us to the area. We arrived about 1:30 in the morning and the man who is on staff during that time of night was VERY friendly! Probably one of the nicest people I have ever encountered checking in past midnight. He was helfful, nice, funny and actually talked and made conversation. Our room was larger than most but had nothing past typical hotel items, bed, flower linens, table with two chairs, two nightstands, ugly dresser and TV on a stand. Hotel paintings hung on the walls and the bathroom was clean with coffee maker. There was some kind of water damage surrounding the toilet but it was cleaned and you could tell it was a stain, not something that would harm a person as far as bacteria goes. They make bows out of thier hand towels which was very cute. In the morning you can head down to the lobby for breakfast which is below the average. They have coffee, yogurt, OJ and individual muffins in zip lock bags. I dont have a pet but if I did I would come here for sure. They really love animals and have a wall with pictures of thier guests with pets and the pets names on them which is cute also. All in all, we felt safe, the staff was nice, rooms were acceptable and it was right next to the beach. The room was around $115.00 so next time I might check out something else just to see what else thier is since the price was comparable with other things out there and I like diversity. I didnt fall in love with it and it wasnt a good enough deal to bring me back over and over again but yes, I would go agan after I checked out the rest of the hotels in the city.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Vacaville, California
Reviewed July 4, 2010

We arrived there a little early but they gave us early check-in.
The Staff always had a smile and friendly greeting.
They took our picture ( We have a Maltese/Shihtzu ) and posted it on their Pet Guest Board.
We asked where we could go with our dog and they gave us recomendations.
Our room had a nice king size bed, coffee maker, microwave, and frig.
We were also able to get coffee in the front lobby anytime we wanted.
Call them ahead for any special requests ( Like a room on the 1st floor, etc. ).

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
California
Reviewed March 22, 2010

We got a ocean view room; the lady that checked us in was warm and friendly. The room was spotless and smelled great. Had everything we needed. The location was central to everyplace we wanted to visit. The little cafe in front of the motel was awesome, great service and even better food. We are planning to stay at this hotel again. They surprized us on the up side!!! PS: They need a microwave to go with the mini frig.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
amsterdam
Reviewed January 12, 2010

nice welcome by the intaker, check out all the menu's of local restaurants in the reception area. although situated at a thru-road to the north we we nog bothered by the sounds of traffic at all. clean, quiet, cosy and very affordable king-suite with all the works sucha s microwave, fridge, big tv-set, fine bathroom with tub, shower. Sufficient heater - very nice in januar, and coffemaker to get you going in the morning. Comes inc small breakfast in the receptionarea.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
california
Reviewed October 4, 2009

My sister and daughter and 2 family dogs just spent 2 nights at the Seabird Lodge, (my 3rd stay) . This place is great, so very dog friendly and the nicest hosts...Now our Trixie and Roxie photo's are posted on their bulletin board. The rooms, service, friendliness is hard to beat. I just called them as I left a print behind, and they called us as we left an ipod behind. I said I dont know how you are going to mail that picture or how to get it as we live 200 miles away. She said I will take it to a mail pkg place and have them pkg it up for you. I said send it COD, and she responded, oh no, we will just mail it to you, and if you reimburse us that is very nice, but we do not expect it. I love this place and cannot wait until our next visit....

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
San Diego
Reviewed September 26, 2009

Large clean rooms, clean sheets, bedding, towels, friendly front desk staff, adequate complementary continental breakfast, homemade muffins, yogurts, coffee, tea, juice, apples, bananas. The hotel itself needs updating however it's a great value for the budget minded traveler. Downtown Fort Bragg is just a couple minutes drive from the hotel. Good restaurant walking distance.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Holiday Inn Express Fort Bragg
Beach House Inn
Beach House Inn
#9 of 23 in Fort Bragg

Been to Seabird Lodge - a Signature Inn? Share your experiences!