“Best pies...”

Laurel Deli & Desserts
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Fort Bragg
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Bragg
“Best pies...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

Breakfast is great and we see friends there whenever we go... Home made pies are our go to take along to pot lucks or when we have company at home... especially Olalie berry...

Fairfield, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“just edible”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

hamburger is skinny frozen commercial patty and just nothing special. Chili burger was a skinny patty covered with a spoonful of chili on a plate- that's all.

Sacramento, California
“generous sandwiches but old pastries”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

I tried Laurel Deli twice - for a take-out sandwich one day and a cinnamon roll the next day. The sandwich was generous, tasty and well priced. I saw fabulous pastries and decided to try one the next morning.

Unfortunately, the cinnamon roll tasted like it was the one I saw the previous day. It would have been fabulous the day it was baked, I suspect. A day old one was lousy.

The restaurant tends to be noisy as lots of tables in a large room. Very nice service.

Sutter, California
“Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

What can I say about this place? Only that my family and I have been going here for years for lunch. Very relaxed, friendly atmosphere. The food is great and the portions are huge! The desserts are to die for. Even though I was full, I couldn't stop myself from eating the coconut pie. I paid for it later though. The kids love it because we get to sit next to a train. The food is a little pricey but you do get a lot of food. The french fries do not have much salt on them, but the onion rings are awesome!

• Visited February 2013
Fort Bragg
“Great food, Excellent Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

No matter if you want breakfast or the special or a sandwich and a bowl of soup, this is a great little place. A favorite of locals. The food is great and the waitresses very efficient and nice. The food is always good.

Visited December 2012