“We stayed in a suite unit which gave us more room and...”

Fort Bragg Travelodge
Ranked #16 of 23 Hotels in Fort Bragg
Reviewed July 15, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Fort Bragg Travelodge

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I lost an Aunt who lived in Ft. Bragg, CA and was unable to find anything available online sad to say during the 4th of July weekend as her funeral was on the 5th. I called the Travelodge and spoke with Don the manager/owner and explained my situation. He was gracious and was able to reserve two rooms for me. One for my Uncle and Aunt, the other for myself and my father. Don and Dottie were so very gracious. And I was able to use my AAA also. Thank You Travelodge!! You made this family very happy.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We just stayed 4th of July 2013. However,we have stayed here many times since 2009. Always clean rooms and the friendly Owners Don & Dottie give you great tips on whats happening in town. We come to bicycle the ocean front Spring and fall. Room rates are a great value.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
A Wyndham traveler
Houston
Reviewed July 2, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank A Wyndham traveler
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I stayed at travelodge fort bragg in june of 2011.

The stay itself wasnt completely terrible, aside from the not-so-clean room we stayed in. Decent price, and close to one of our favorite beaches, which was nice. However, on our last day, we had some trouble.

After packing up and leaving, we went to one last beach before heading home. After leaving the beach, i noticed my phone was missing. I remembered that i had left it on the charger in the room so it would have a full battery for the trip home ( i live 4 hours away). I returned to the motel, asking if i could go back to the room to get my phone. They sent a young man up to the room to retrieve it for me. He returned, but only with the charger for my phone. When I asked him where the phone was, he replied that "there was no phone, just the charger". I asked him several times if he was sure, stating that i had definately left it on the charger. He seemed to get nervous the more i asked. The older gentleman (who i assume is the manager) was outside during this time, and told me "theres nothing else we can do for you". Very irritated, i gave the man my adress to send the phone if it turned up (it was an iphone 3gs with over 2,000 photos i had taken). Hesitantly, i left for home, hoping it might turn up in our luggage. It never did. I had the phone turned off immediatly to prevent any data overages or use from the phone. Nearly a year later, a woman from another town sent me a text message to my new phone (purchased soon after), asking if i was missing a phone (My number was displayed upon turning on the phone). She was nice enough to pay the postage and mail me my phone back after i described what it looked like and the exact model. I had gotten my phone back, but everything was completely erased from it (including my 2,000 photos, which was really the only reason i wanted it back so much).i am fully convinced the employee there stole my phone and left it in the nearby town which it was found. I highly reccomend staying away from this place, not only because the kid who worked there stole my phone, but because the manager made absolutely NO attempt at solving the problem. I can only imagine what would happen if someone forgot a wallet full of cash and/or credit cards in their room and tried to come back for it. This place is extremely sketchy in many ways, STAY AWAY FROM IT!!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Peak_bagger92
Reviewed June 25, 2013

They were very helpful and knew all the key points to visit. Our host even drew a very accurate map for us. They were also very understanding and accommodating with our three children. The double room we stayed in was clean and comfortable for eveyone. The beds were a bit stiff but everything else was great.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family