Cleone Gardens Inn
Super 8 Fort Bragg(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
$84
$57
North Cliff Hotel(Fort Bragg)
$209
Beach House Inn(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
$98
Harbor Lite Lodge(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
$141
$123
$189
$170
Holiday Inn Express Fort Bragg(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
$155
Travelocity
Surf & Sand Lodge(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
$179
$161
Travelocity
Shoreline Cottages(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
$129
Surf Motel and Gardens(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
$80
All reviewsprivate deckfull size coffee pothot tublovely propertybay windowallow petsplace to stayshort drivecoffee makerbotanical gardenscomfortable bedfireplacemicrowaveftsheetscoasthighway
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We spent two nights at this delightful small motel recently and loved every minute of it. Small, but very comfortable rooms with excellent linens and other amenities. Our King Charles Spaniel was treated like a special guest. The gardens are beautiful and well maintained. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank pearsoninmarin
Reviewed April 12, 2012

My husband and I fully enjoyed our stay at the Cleone Gardens. The suite was spotless and well-appointed complete with well-stocked kitchen. The bed was comfy with lovely linens, and the fireplace made the suite even cozier. Our hostesses did everything to ensure our comfort. The suite was very accessible for my husband who has mobility challenges, though there are a few steps to entry. Our little dog enjoyed the hospitality, too. It was great not having to bring dog dishes; those were provided along with towels and treats. The setting is lovely; my only regret is not having been able to stay longer. We look forward to returning soon to the Cleone Gardens.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Edumar1
Reviewed January 11, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Inn the weekend following NewYears. Sure, the entire area surrounding Fort Bragg was rather quiet after the holidays. Staying here(we had the Mackerricker room) was awesome. Peaceful and quiet. Real glass wine glasses and corkscrew made my forgetfulness seem not so bad. Pleasant hostesses and a nice canine reception made for a very nice check-in. Did not use the tv or electronic devices, so cannot comment. Still, a fireplace with provided 'green' log to burn, wonderful private deck overlooking a nicely landscaped yard, especially under a full moon...couldn't get much better. Stay here away but close enough to Ft Bragg, for a most relaxing time!

Room Tip: I found the pictures displaying the rooms at the website accurate
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Elaine A
Reviewed November 26, 2011

To everyone who asked how I enjoyed my stay at the Cleone Gardens Inn--I say "I LOVED it, you must go!"
My room was very, very cozy. The bed was so comfortable, the sheets and pillows were soft and just like something you'd have at home (none of the creepy, white, sterile linens), and it was quiet. There was a tiny window-seat around a table and a beautiful bay window, which I enjoyed spending my mornings at.
My room was in the back of the inn, it faced the backyard. <--Which was stunning. Lush and lovely, perfectly peaceful, I felt as though I'd fallen into an enchanted wonderland.
The staff was very, very friendly, always had a cheery greeting.
If you'd like to rest well, and be taken care of perfectly, stay at the Cleone Garden Inn!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Anne K
Reviewed September 29, 2011

Our room was super comfortable and very cozy. Louanne, the manager, had set out dishes, towels and blankets for our two dogs, it was nice to know that our pets were treated as well as we were. We enjoyed taking walks through the "secret gardens" and were close enough to walk to the beach. I loved being only 2 miles from Fort Bragg, close to shopping and restaruants and yet far from the tourists. I will definately be back. LOVE this place.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Meadow View and had a private deck with the spa only steps away. Our two dogs had as much fun as we did.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family