“fresh sushi”
Review of Taka's Grill

Taka's Grill
Ranked #21 of 89 Restaurants in Fort Bragg
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Wonderful fresh fish. Brown rice. Great tempura. Some of the other dishes were disappointing. But definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

The Inn we were staying at recommended this place and I'm so glad they did! I loved the salad with sesame dressing and I would definitely return for the teriyaki bowl next time I'm in the area. Staff seemed nice, service was great!

1  Thank Juner0se00
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We have been here many times and while a little high-priced, the food is good quality. The price reflects the location on Main Street which I'm sure has high rent. The large sushi was about 23 bucks (see photo) and had good variety. Another plus is that after dinner you can top off the evening with ice cream next door!

2  Thank tvierra
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Best sushi place in town. Started with miso soup which was fantastic, sashimi and nigiri were great and we finished with my favorite dessert - green tea mochi!

1  Thank zaothusia
Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

I ordered the California roll and I got to stand and watch the man make it! The fish was fresh and it was delicious. The atmosphere was nice and it was clean. Great food!

1  Thank Audry K