“Yum!”

Ranked #24 of 85 Restaurants in Fort Bragg
Monterey, California
“Yum!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

The Inn we were staying at recommended this place and I'm so glad they did! I loved the salad with sesame dressing and I would definitely return for the teriyaki bowl next time I'm in the area. Staff seemed nice, service was great!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Juner0se00

• Korean first
Sacramento, California
“Good sushi, but a little high-priced”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We have been here many times and while a little high-priced, the food is good quality. The price reflects the location on Main Street which I'm sure has high rent. The large sushi was about 23 bucks (see photo) and had good variety. Another plus is that after dinner you can top off the evening with ice cream next door!

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank tvierra
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“great sushi”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Best sushi place in town. Started with miso soup which was fantastic, sashimi and nigiri were great and we finished with my favorite dessert - green tea mochi!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank zaothusia
Palacios, Texas
“Wonderful sushi!!!”
Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

I ordered the California roll and I got to stand and watch the man make it! The fish was fresh and it was delicious. The atmosphere was nice and it was clean. Great food!

1 Thank Audry K
San Francisco, California
“Surprisingly Sushi Find”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

The lunch scene in Fort Bragg was looking pretty desolate when we noticed the many full tables at Taka's Grill. What an amazing find! They offer a sophisticated array of sushi and sashimi, along with some creative rolls and tempura (we had shisito peppers stuffed with spicy tuna). Their uni was first-rate. This shouldn't be a surprise, since the Mendocino coast supplies much of the west coast sea urchin, but it's the only sea urchin I found on any menu. My husband's teriyaki bento box was generous and tasty. If you are staying in Mendocino, this is a destination restaurant for sure!

• Visited July 2012