“..perfect ride..perfect weekend..”

Ricochet Ridge Ranch
Reviewed November 6, 2012

..my name is Greg. I was meeting an old friend in Ft Bragg for the first time in over 25 years.. Sheri and I had dated in high school but she moved away and I enlisted in the Army. We recently reconnected on fb after I saw pics posted from the 25yr reunion that I had missed this summer.. I set us up for a short group ride on the beach and RRR certainly did not disappoint!
All of the horses are beautiful, healthy, and well trained, and furthermore very pleasant in their individual personalities. The staff at RRR were very thorough in providing a safe, fun, and memorable experience at a very reasonable price , and the scenery was awsome! Vida was our guide and she was absolutely perfect. She matched us up perfectly with horses that suited our groups varying riding abilities. She was very social throughout the ride with everyone, giving historical info, riding tips, sharingeveryones stories, always checking people for comfort, and best of all making time to take pics for everyone!. I strongly recommend EVERYONE to try RRR because I couldn't have asked for a better way to mark suchan epic weekend. Thank You Vida!...Thank You RRR!... Cannot wait to take an All Day ride.. as soon as Sheri finds a good Saddle Pillow!!
..ride date 11-03-12..

2  Thank Greg H
There are newer reviews for Ricochet Ridge Ranch

Reviewed November 1, 2012

It was a fabulous time riding on the beach. I've always wanted to do it , and it was great. Our guide was wonderful.

1  Thank K K
Reviewed October 31, 2012

It was my first time riding a horse and it was such a great time. My partner and I took the 1 1/2 mile trail along the beach front. It was a scene out of a movie. Ill always will remember this time as it was such a breathtaking and wonderful experience I've ever had. Carolyn took a five person team out on the trail. She was great at the explanation on how to mount on the horse and mount of the horse. She was so kind in taking pictures of us on the horses with the coast as our background.

1  Thank dhernandez_10
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I had a wonderful 4 hour ride in the forest. The scenery was absolutely breathtaking, the trails were endless and provided many opportunities to trot and canter. I rode Cowboy who was was well mannered, comfortable and fit. I have ridden at Ricochet a number of times and I am never disappointed. They have horses to suit all skill levels and the staff are extremely friendly and experienced.

1  Thank Derek B
Reviewed October 25, 2012

My husband and just returned from riding through the Redwoods and along the Pacific. We went to Ricochet Ranch because of an article we read in Trail Rider magazine. The trip was everything we imaged.
The guide, Vida and the horses made the rides memorable. The horses were fit and well trained.
Vida made sure we felt safe and confident as we traversed this new terrain. She was respectful, encouraging and compassionate of the horses and us---all with a smile and humorous commentary.

1  Thank VIRGINIA A