“Small family Restaurant”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed May 12, 2013

A small family restaurant with good soup, good salad and great pizza. One of the best options in Fort Bragg for a good meal. Their homemade bread is delicious, get a loaf to go if you plan on having a picnic while on a trip up the coast.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Yes, we waited about 45 minutes on a Wednesday night for a table. It was so worth it. Terrific food. I had a shrimp w garlic sauce pasta and my friend had the lasagna. We both had more than enough for lunch the next day because the portions are huge. The bread is great too. I wish I lived closer so I could come here more often, but then again, I would never lose any weight if I did that. Friendly, homey, and the best Italian food one culd ever want.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

If D'aurelios was on the East coast, it would be found in the buroughs of New York, or maybe on Long Island somewhere. This is good, easy on the stomach and wallet, and fun, with families and friends have loud conversations and everyone enjoying themselves.

MenU; sandwiches and salad < $10
Pizza 7.95-25.00
Pasta 10.00 to 18.00 a plate.

Not a bad as far as I could see..... or taste!

Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Small but with great food! Portions are extremely large! Limited staff so it may be a little slow sometimes. Home made bread is a killer here! Worth the wait!!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

When arriving we wrote our names on the wait list and were called in 15 minutes and seated. We were a group of six and each ordered a different item. All were fresh and generous in size. The price is just a little more than I think it is worth but this is Fort Bragg and everything in the town is priced a little high. I think most travelers will like the food but the noise is constant and loud making hearing someone across the table difficult.