“"There's no place like...Eggheads"” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Eggheads Restaurant

Eggheads Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 84 Restaurants in Fort Bragg
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Luis Obispo, California
“"There's no place like...Eggheads"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014

You're definitely not in Kansas anymore, but it's not Oz, either. Somewhere in between, this is our favorite restaurant in Fort Bragg. From the funky Oz décor to the extensive menu, Eggheads does not disappoint. There is usually a wait, but they give you a pager they say has a range of a block, but once we were across and down the street and the signal was nice and strong. We have never waited as long as they said it would be. On our last visit I had the Dungeness Crab omelet. There was no looking for the crab. There was plenty in every bite. I can also recommend the Cinnamon Bread French Toast and the Eggs Benedict. And the coffee IS great. I bought a bag to take home.

• Visited August 2014

Georgia
“Great local breakfast spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2014

Had the Dungeness crab omelet, excellent! The server was very friendly, and the coffee was great! Go early, very popular local eatery!

Potter Valley, California
“Amazing Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

Wow! This place has great food. I had a ham, cheese, and mushroom omelet that was excellent. My husband had crab eggs benedict that looked amazing and he said was the best he'd ever had. The food was fresh and reasonably priced. You sometimes have to wait for a while but well worth it!

Santa Rosa, California
“Not to be overlooked”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

Friendly staff, good service.Always love it when I can have Crab for breakfast, Hubby loved the Pumpkin waffles

Cottonwood, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

This restaurant is amazing! My husband and I had read that Eggheads was good, so we stopped in on our way out of town. It is tiny, and we were told there would be about an hour wait, so we took our buzzer and walked around downtown. Our wait ended up being only about 30 minutes, and as soon as we sat down we were greeted by our very friendly waitress. My husband ordered the eggs benedict, and when I asked the waitress what she recommended she said everything is delightful - she was so funny it was like she was talking about her kids! I ordered the pumpkin waffles with strawberries, and I am so glad I did! This was one of the most delicious breakfasts I have ever had - the service was great (our coffee cups never got below half full), the staff was friendly. Whatever the wait is, just wait - you'll be glad you did.

• Visited August 2014