“Not to be overlooked”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Santa Rosa, California
“Not to be overlooked”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Friendly staff, good service.Always love it when I can have Crab for breakfast, Hubby loved the Pumpkin waffles

Visited August 2014

Cottonwood, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow!”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

This restaurant is amazing! My husband and I had read that Eggheads was good, so we stopped in on our way out of town. It is tiny, and we were told there would be about an hour wait, so we took our buzzer and walked around downtown. Our wait ended up being only about 30 minutes, and as soon as we sat down we were greeted by our very friendly waitress. My husband ordered the eggs benedict, and when I asked the waitress what she recommended she said everything is delightful - she was so funny it was like she was talking about her kids! I ordered the pumpkin waffles with strawberries, and I am so glad I did! This was one of the most delicious breakfasts I have ever had - the service was great (our coffee cups never got below half full), the staff was friendly. Whatever the wait is, just wait - you'll be glad you did.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank MeriNan81
Tahoe Vista
“A long time favorite”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

I have family in the area that suggested Eggheads to us years ago. We have had some of the most amazing breakfasts there over the past decade. Whenever we're in Ft Bragg we make it a priority. Today, a crab, Canadian bacon, tomato cheese omelette with champaign hollandaise. Are you kidding? SO GOOD. The staff are super friendly. Be prepared to wait up to an hour for a table but walk around the town, It's quaint.

Visited August 2014
Grass Valley, CA
“Crab and Gluten-free! Bliss!”
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Had so many recommendations and great reviews, we had to check it out.. Absolutely worth the wait and the $. The crab omelette was to die for.. And this place has multiple gluten-free options, from toast, to pancakes, to the English Muffin that I had. Fresh crab from the local fisheries..absolutely decadent with avocado. Long wait and a little pricey, but it was so worth it we came back the next day.

Dothan, AL
“Pricey but good”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Had the steak and eggs (4 oz sirloin). Meat was a bit tough. The accompanying potatoes were fantastic. Wife's crab crepes also good ($16). Kids had pancakes and waffles that were a bit more reasonable ($8-10). By the time you throw in drinks and tip our family of five was out $80 for breakfast. Service was reasonable and location convenient.