“Well worth the hour wait!!!”

Eggheads Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 86 Restaurants in Fort Bragg
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Wow! This place is awesome! We were there on the July 4th weekend so we had a wait of over an hour. We decided to shop around and see what the fuss was about. I'm glad we did! The garlic and crab omelette was absolutely sinfully delicious. Everything we had was amazing. It was the perfect way to end our trip.

There are newer reviews for Eggheads Restaurant

Reviewed July 4, 2014

We arrived when Eggheads opened in the morning, based on reviews mentioning a crowd. We were seated immediately. My daughter had the Kansas cakes - cornmeal pancakes with huckleberries, they were light and fluffy and sweet enough to eat without syrup. I had one of the many benedicts offered, mine had crab meat. It was tasty, the hollandaise sauce was rich but not extraordinary. The restaurant is decorated in a Wizard of Oz theme, but the decor seems a bit tired. Here's the caveat - breakfast for 2, one coffee and no juice, with tip was $40.00. So it was good for a one-time vacation visit, but based on the price it wouldn't be a place I would frequent if I lived in the area.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Eggs were very good, wide selection, the price was a little high. The tip to the bathroom was a trip.Check this place out it fun

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Spent the night in Fort Bragg as we continue down the PCH. Up and at Eggheads by 8. Got the last table and then the line backed up out the door. Quirky, Wizard of Oz theme but the service and food terrific. Dungeness crab benedicts and omelets. The bacon, avocado omelet was great. Great service. Just good food and fun.

1  Thank wahini79
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Just a bit pricey for my tastes but everything was fresh, good & NOT greasy (which is a plus at breakfast joints). I tried an omelet with a side of their Hollandaise sauce (other reviewers raved about). Service was fast, food was really well prepared (decent portions - and I ate everything :-). The sauce was different (not what I expected but OK - I may try and make something like it at home). It reminded me of a cross between Hollandaise sauce & Hispanic sour cream. A little on the light side but overall tasty enough. I gave it a 4 of 5 because although it didn't knock me out as a place to eat, I was well satisfied overall. A cut above the average for sure