“Wish I could go back”

Eggheads Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 85 Restaurants in Fort Bragg
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rhinelander, Wisconsin, United States
“Wish I could go back”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Breakfast was the best . I stepped out of my box & had pumpkin waffles , topped with bananas, & fresh whipped cream, warmed syrup , maple of course . I thought I was in heaven ! Yummy !

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank VGA2013

Fairfield
“The wizard of breakfasts”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Eggheads has been around for a long time, and with good reason. Their extensive breakfast and lunch menu (and the entire restaurant) carry out a Wizard of Oz theme to the nth degree. Dorothy and friends are everywhere you look. The wait can be long, but the food is worth it--perfectly cooked eggs, delicious home-fried potatoes, and tasty bacon. The staff is friendly, service is prompt, and the atmosphere is welcoming. My only complaint--the booth benches are really uncomfortable. Try for a table with chairs if one is available.

Augusta, Georgia
“Very good food, reasonable prices!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We came into town yesterday around 1pm and this was the first place to eat lunch that we discovered. We walked in to a busy scene but were seated immediately. We shared a burger and salad. The portions were plenty for two and the food was very tasty and satisfying. We decided to return for breakfast this morning and again we were not disappointed. We shared an omelet and between the two of us we could not finish it all. It was very good. We enjoyed chatting with the owner yesterday and were impressed with the service and food both visits! Being locally owned and operated means a lot to us, so we try to find places like this to support!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Yummy Breakfast”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

This was definitely a place I would go if I lived in Fort Bragg. They have a cute wizard of oz theme going, and charmingly you follow the yellow brick road to the restroom.

It was a bit expensive, but given it's location things tend to be pricey. The food was excellent, good home-style food. I had the flying monkey potatoes (I think) and they were perfect.

N. Calif.
“More than worth the wait!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

When we arrived the wait was 45 min.-This is a place where I can put up with little idiosyncrasies .The Eggs Benedict was the best I have had, two thumbs up!

• Visited August 2013