“The Best Breakfast Hands Down!”

Eggheads Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 89 Restaurants in Fort Bragg
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Small café, downtown, specialty Benedicts and omelettes and sandwiches, oh my! Dungeness crab and other local specialties. Fresh-squeezed juices. An adventure in good taste!! We look forward to meeting you.
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This Wizard of Oz themed restaurant is so cute and the food can't be beat! They have at least 4 different kinds of eggs benedict and not one of them is bad. The pumpkin spice waffle is down right decadent, the coffee is delicious and the fresh squeezed OJ is to die for. My only regret is that I've never had lunch there, I'm usually too full from breakfast! Don't pass this place up.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Eating lunch here was one of the few things on my Fort Bragg To Do list, and we weren't disappointed. I liked the Wizard of Oz theme, which was just festive enough without going overboard. I had the French toast, prepared in a way I've never seen before: thick slices of actual sourdough French bread. Three big pieces but I was able to finish them all. Yum! My husband was happy with his BLT and the potatoes that came with it. When I asked about the restroom, our waitress described how to get to it and said it was a little adventure. And it was--certainly a potty worth visiting. I'd like to go back to try some of the other items on the menu.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

We loved breakfast the delicious omelets we had there, and the attentive service. The place is small and was full but it was well worth the 10 minutes we waited. We returned the next morning.

1  Thank MosheO
Reviewed February 12, 2013

The food just isn't all that great. I've taken friends there, and they were disappointed too. Bacon was rock hard, omelets were dry, eggs were not cooked enough. Small place all crammed in, hard wooden seats or sitting in the crowded aisle and getting bumped. Went back 2 more times, and it was never all that good.

1  Thank DisappointedDiner2
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Small, narrow restaurant with creative menu and great breakfast food. Fun Wizard of Oz theme. Excellent service that feels like eating at a friends house. The tables were a little cramped making it extra cozy with anyone seated next to you, and a little loud to have a conversation. If you're looking for great food and an eating landmark, this is the place. If you're more into a casual spot and conversation, best to choose another one of Fort Bragg's many great places to eat.