“Great pizza!!!”

Ranked #64 of 85 Restaurants in Fort Bragg
Cuisines: Pizza
“Great pizza!!!”
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

We love the pizza factory as dine in or carry out. I do not like them when it comes to delivery tho. I wish they could figure out a better way for delivery. I ordered a pizza and ask for delivery and was told it would be 90 or aunties longer. Which blew me away. But if u do carry out its ready in 20-30 minutes. Please please get ur delivery time fixed!!! But love you guys tho!!!

Penn Valley, California
“The Most Incredible Deep Dish Pizza Ever!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

My husband and I like pizza. Actually, my husband is a person that takes his pizza eating to level of a pizza experience! : ) He is very critical of the type of dough, the types and amounts of spices, and the quality of cheese(s) used in the making of a pizza. The way you can tell if he is enjoying his pizza or any food for that matter, is in the humming he emits while eating. If he is humming while he is eating you are receiving his seal of approval. Fortunately, there was music and conversation that covered his "song of praise". I have to admit, I almost made it a duet because the Pizza Factories pizza is definitely worth singing about. The personnel were all very helpful and friendly too!

Visited December 2011
Sacramento, California, United States
“Took a Chance - It Paid Dividends”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

My wife wanted pizza. We were staying in Mendocino and I drove to Fort Bragg. I saw Pizza Factory and decided to give them a try. I ordered a large Timber Wolf - their "everything" - and some buffalo wings. The wings were good and meaty - a mix of drumettes and tips. The Wolf was hand tossed, loaded with toppings and delicious. The prices were in line with other pizza places. They have flat screen TVs - ESPN was on one and the Cartoon Network was on the other. They have an arcade with "the usual suspects" as games. We plan to stay in the area again - and we will be eating their pizza again.

• Visited October 2012