“My wife and I were made to feel very special by...”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
574Brian1...
Salinas, California
“My wife and I were made to feel very special by the propriator, Chong!”
Reviewed May 16, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

When we arrived to check in Chong was there to greet us and show us our room. She was genuinely interested in making sure we were happy with the room and eager to find ways to make us feel special. The second day my wife mentioned to Chong that this trip was for our 34th anniversary, Chong was so happy for us and prepared a special treat for us and made us feel special. Chong gave us complementary tickets to the botanical gardens which we went through and thoroughly enjoyed. She also pointed out several other points of interest for us to enjoy during our stay. She was very busy around the property and when ever she saw us she always said hello and checked to see if there was anything at all we needed. Chong was extremely hospitable. We had a unit with a small kitchen for us to prepare our meals if we chose to and we really enjoyed this aspect of our room as I like to cook gourmet style for a hobby. The bed was at least as comfortable if not more so than other places we have stayed so we slept well; and that's a big plus as I recently stayed at a place that was in a spectacular setting but could not get more than a couple miserable hours of sleep each night which made it hard to enjoy. Not the case at the Coast Inn. If we ever find ourselves in Fort Bragg again we will definitely stay here again. Thank you Chong for the very enjoyable week.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: We really liked the attention we recieves from staff, I don't think we ever lacked for anything.
Liked least: Kitchen utincels. It wasn't a problem though because sense I plan on doing some very specific cooking during our stay I know from experience to bring my own specific cooking tools and then I'm happy.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing