“Clean mold from under bath tub non-skid appliance”
Review of Super 8 Fort Bragg

Super 8 Fort Bragg
Ranked #9 of 23 Hotels in Fort Bragg
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed December 30, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank DAVID L
super8fortbragg, General Manager at Super 8 Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

There are newer reviews for Super 8 Fort Bragg

Reviewed December 17, 2012

This accommodation is plain vanilla in every respect, and also perfect in each detail. My husband and I had spent the previous night in a small, very unique, family-owned retro-style motel, and expected to be disappointed in by staying at this national chain. The room was clean, comfortable, attractive, and included everything we needed.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cathy C
super8fortbragg, General Manager at Super 8 Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Thank you so much for your review. I am glad you found your room to be comfortable, clean and appealing. We do our best to make our guests experience a wonderful one for the best price possible, that is why we strive to be at a higher standard then expected from an international economy chain hotel. We hope you are able to visit again soon.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I stayed 4 nights when my son had emergency surgery at the nearby hospital. My room was just right. Nice bed. Clean. Nice shower. Free wifi. I could even see the ocean from my window. Good value. Good service.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank klfk
super8fortbragg, General Manager at Super 8 Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Thank you for your great review. I hope your son is doing well and we can welcome you back under better circumstances in the future.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Diane R
super8fortbragg, General Manager at Super 8 Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Overnight stay. Room was clean Beds comfortable. We were passing through. Most of all
I have to mention how great the staff was. We left a purse under the bed, we did not notice
it till the next day.We phoned the hotel & they sent the purse intact to our next stop Portland
Oregon My faith in mankind was restored. Good location near Ocean, good breakfast.
Would stay there again.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Shirley131
super8fortbragg, General Manager at Super 8 Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind review. We all sympathized with the panic you must have felt when you left your purse. I am glad we were able to get your item returned to you in a safe manner and you were able to continue your trip. We hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The door lacked a supplemental security latch - it was completely gone - obviously removed sometime before my visit. Apparently not of much importance. No, I did not report it or ask for another room as it was apparent to me that the hotel must have been aware of the missing latch and was not bothered by it.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank PATRICIA S
super8fortbragg, General Manager at Super 8 Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I would like to address the issue you had with the missing security lock on the door. All of the rooms have a bar latch above the door handle area. I have never had reported to me that one was missing by a guest or by an employee. However, I will be going into each room today to double check. I was not able to find which room you stayed in off of just your first name, so if you could please call me at 800-206-9833 and let me know the room number you were in, it would be greatly appreciated. I am sorry to hear that the guests above you were noisy. If you come and visit us again, please feel free to call the front desk if another guest is disturbing you and we will be happy to take care of the issue.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Keith D
super8fortbragg, General Manager at Super 8 Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012