“Good burger, quick service”

Jenny's Giant Burger
Ranked #11 of 86 Restaurants in Fort Bragg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 11, 2014

If you are in a hurry and want a burger, good place to stop. Quick service, however, no salt or pepper in the to go bag.

There are newer reviews for Jenny's Giant Burger

Reviewed February 7, 2014

We stopped here to get a burger and sodas after a long, windey, and rainy drive down from Leggett. It was just what we wanted. Nothing fancy, kind of old and beat burger joint with just a couple tables. Had a weird smell inside but that did not affect the burgers which were giant burgers with the works. Tasted like homemade to me. Patty had a bit of browned crunch which was nice. The burger hit the spot. It was good and homemade. I gave it 4 stars because it was better than expected. Certainly not gourmet but for a little burger joint by the roadside it surpassed my expectations.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

As some other reviewers have said, something has changed at this place. It's not the same! I was there at Christmastime & the service was incredibly slow. The burgers were warm, the buns soaked with grease & the one veggie burger was not cooked through. Most of our meal went in the trash. Won't be going back.

1  Thank Robin S
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Went here when we were passing through looking for food. The size of the place is small. I had the regular burger which was thin and nothing special. I felt I could get the same burger at Burger King. It seemed to me to be pre-made not fresh. The fries were good and same with the milk shake. Not sure I would eat here again having eaten here once. Staff is friendly and cheerful though. Burgers range from about $5 to $7. Fries are extra.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Just another average burger... are these now premade patties???? YUCK.... not a fan anymore. This place used to be fantastic!!!!

1  Thank SuiteExcursions