“Average burgers”

Jenny's Giant Burger
Ranked #10 of 86 Restaurants in Fort Bragg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We stopped here because we didn't feel like a sit down dinner. The burgers were good and they were big but the fries weren't very crisp and didn't taste all that great. Hubby was disappointed that they didn't have bacon for his burger.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

All us locals go and we never leave hungry...I also love the homemade
root beer floats....fast service and great to go on a picnic at nearby beach and order here first...

1  Thank Nanew
Reviewed January 15, 2013

This is an old fashioned hamburger place. In contrast to the McDonalds on the other end of town, the food is prepared to order and is tasty, not bland and boring. The menu is pretty much hamburgers, fries, milkshakes and ice cream but they cook everything the way you order it. They have bar stools, tables and booths inside and picnic tables outside for when the weather cooperates. The weather was outstanding today when you consider it is the middle of January. Our food was even brought outside to us so we didn’t have to wait inside for it. We like this place and try to make time to visit it at least once every time we’re in town.

Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

This is a burger joint... not just any burger joint, but JENNY'S Burger Joint! I was greeed right away by a nice young man with a spatula in his hand. He said he'd get my order in a second. Then he came from behind the counter and handed some delicious smelling burgers and fries to some customers at the two tables. There was a guy at the counter who got a luscious looking shake as well. My order was a giant burger and fries. That set me back about 8 bucks. I had only a ten minute wait, and a brown paper bag was placed in my hand. I took my sack back to my hotel, munching a few of the freshly fried fries on the way. Once I got back (about 5 minutes or less later) and bit into my burger, I was disappointed by the mushy lettuce and bun. The burger was ok as burgers go... just that funny taste like the patty might have been one of those frozen ones. I'd like to go back to get one of the shakes, though. They looked killer.
Hope this is helpful. If so, rate me.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Friendly staff and have to say I am usually not keen on griddle burgers but these damn burgers were good. They were very juicy and flavorful and old school style. They are 1/3 of a pound and can have a double or triple (for those not too good with math that would be a pound). The don't shrink much so you get a giant burger. I didn't get a milk shake because was heading to cowlick's ice cream (the best) after...but did see some people have some malts and shakes and it looked good.