“Quality Burger Joint”

Cuisines: American
Chico
“Quality Burger Joint”
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

This is a burger joint... not just any burger joint, but JENNY'S Burger Joint! I was greeed right away by a nice young man with a spatula in his hand. He said he'd get my order in a second. Then he came from behind the counter and handed some delicious smelling burgers and fries to some customers at the two tables. There was a guy at the counter who got a luscious looking shake as well. My order was a giant burger and fries. That set me back about 8 bucks. I had only a ten minute wait, and a brown paper bag was placed in my hand. I took my sack back to my hotel, munching a few of the freshly fried fries on the way. Once I got back (about 5 minutes or less later) and bit into my burger, I was disappointed by the mushy lettuce and bun. The burger was ok as burgers go... just that funny taste like the patty might have been one of those frozen ones. I'd like to go back to get one of the shakes, though. They looked killer.
Hope this is helpful. If so, rate me.

Santa Rosa, California
“Tasty and great staff.”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Friendly staff and have to say I am usually not keen on griddle burgers but these damn burgers were good. They were very juicy and flavorful and old school style. They are 1/3 of a pound and can have a double or triple (for those not too good with math that would be a pound). The don't shrink much so you get a giant burger. I didn't get a milk shake because was heading to cowlick's ice cream (the best) after...but did see some people have some malts and shakes and it looked good.

Visited October 2012
Modesto, California
“Great Burgers & Shakes :)”
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

The best burgers you'll find anywhere . Make sure you ask for your onions to be grilled for your burger , awesome ...

Salinas, California, United States
“Cold burgers and fries, oh my!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Waited for a long time for four burgers and fries. Watched others that came in after us get served. When I asked when the food would be ready, they looked for the order and mound it on top of the grill hood, where it had sat for at least ten minutes. (I watched it be placed up there, but did not know it was mine at the time.)
After that, she was going to charge me a second time.
Not her best day!
The fries and burgers were cold. I know this kind of thing happens and since it gets raves from the locals, I might try it again when I return there. It could have been a fluke.

Visited September 2012
Albany, New York
“Good burgers can be had here”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

This place ain't fancy, but it ain't a complete dive either. It is a run of the mill burger joint. It has counter seating for about 4 people and about 3 booths. So it is mostly take out. We ate in and got burgers (of course). They were solid, not exceptional, but not lame either. Good solid burgers. I disagree with another review that they were from frozen patties.

Visited August 2012