“Cold burgers and fries, oh my!”

Jenny's Giant Burger
Ranked #11 of 86 Restaurants in Fort Bragg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Waited for a long time for four burgers and fries. Watched others that came in after us get served. When I asked when the food would be ready, they looked for the order and mound it on top of the grill hood, where it had sat for at least ten minutes. (I watched it be placed up there, but did not know it was mine at the time.)
After that, she was going to charge me a second time.
Not her best day!
The fries and burgers were cold. I know this kind of thing happens and since it gets raves from the locals, I might try it again when I return there. It could have been a fluke.

There are newer reviews for Jenny's Giant Burger

Reviewed September 9, 2012

This place ain't fancy, but it ain't a complete dive either. It is a run of the mill burger joint. It has counter seating for about 4 people and about 3 booths. So it is mostly take out. We ate in and got burgers (of course). They were solid, not exceptional, but not lame either. Good solid burgers. I disagree with another review that they were from frozen patties.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

This place has great burgers, great classic taste. They don't try to have a big menu, they focus on just the basics - burgers, fries and shakes. (They also have veggie burgers, but why are you going to a burger joint if you're vegetarian??) Anyway, the fries are just basic frozen fries but they are fried up crispy and fresh for your order and we were happy with their freshness and flavor. We grabbed a bag of burgers and fries with vanilla milk shakes To-Go and they were still hot and tasty good when we got back to our hotel, so I think that is a good sign. My only recommendation is to call in your order ahead so that when you get there, you only need to pay and pick-up. The line is always long and there is always a wait. Oh, and they have small town hours so don't go too late!

Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

We were told by our front rest lady at our motel to try this burger place. Boy was she right generous portions and friendly service and super clean .

Reviewed August 5, 2012

After reading a few good reviews on this place, the wife and I decided to give it a shot. Wished we would have saved our money on a burger at Denny's across the street or McDonalds down the road. After 2 "Giant Cheeseburgers", a milk shake, coke, and fry, the bill added up to $20. The burger is average, straight from the freezer and slapped on the grill, standard frozen fries, and the $3.55 milk shake was a small size at McDonalds. When we got ready to walk out the door, the wife asked for a refill and was told she had to pay for it. Thought this would be a nice little mom and pop joint but boy were we wrong.

1  Thank Lisa M