“Terrific Kayak Tour!”

Liquid Fusion Kayaking
More attraction details
Owner description: From mild to wild, Liquid Fusion Kayaking has a Mendocino Coast kayak adventure for everyone. Enjoy a dry and mild, paddle on the calm waters of the Noyo River where all ages are delighted by harbor seals and intrigued with coastal birds. Or venture on the wild side with our Whitewater of the Sea adventure where you will kayak and play in the ocean waves and sea caves of the Mendocino Coast. Learn to kayak classes and custom trips are available in sea, whitewater river, and surf kayaking.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed July 28, 2011

My DH and I did the (mild) evening kayak trip up the Noyo River about 6:00PM with Cate. It was so peaceful and beautiful, we had the river to ourselves...just us and all the birds that Cate pointed out to us, sometimes even from just the songs they were singing. We are middle aged and i have some physical limitations that made me concerned about getting in and out of the kayak, but Cate could not have been more helpful and encouraging. It really made a difference to me. She was an incredible professional, excellent instructor for us both and so safety cautious. We were totally at ease with her skill level and the kayaks.

It really is a beautiful part of the coast and we felt privileged to see this little section up the river. Strongly recommend it to anyone who has never kayaked before as well as those who just love quiet nature trips full of peace and tranquility. I know they do the ocean tours as well, maybe we will try one of those next time!

3  Thank AZFan

Reviewed June 7, 2011

Kate and Jeff were great from beginning to end. I'm 5% adventurer and 95% Nervous Nelly. They were patient, answering every question I had, helping me pick the right trip, and giving me plenty of instruction before setting out. I can't wait to try another trip with Liquid Fusion on my next visit.

2  Thank SHR262626
Reviewed April 3, 2011

I would recommend this to anyone! I had been kayaking only once before but it wouldn't have mattered. Tours range from relaxing and scenic (dry) to helmets and wetsuits (very wet!). They were totally accommodating and helpful. Tour itself was beautiful and Jeff was fun and knowledgeable, providing information about the various wildlife and history about the area. There were tons of opportunities to take pictures after he provided a strap for my camera to make sure it didn't go overboard! He went out of his way to make sure I got to see and experience what I was looking for and even invited me to call he or Cate if I had any questions or needed anything during the rest of my stay in Fort Bragg. Great people, beautiful sights, fun, fun tour!!

4  Thank KRPNapa