“Delicious rich ice cream”

Cowlicks Hand Made Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Fort Bragg
Description: Downtown Fort Bragg
Description: Downtown Fort Bragg
Reviewed December 31, 2013

This place has ice cream which is deliciously rich. They also have unusual flavors such as mushroom (which tasted like maple syrup!) Unfortunately, they did not have chocolate chips which is my favorite...thus I was forced to try an flavor which I think was called german chocolate cherry...which was delicious!

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

I am always in search of good ice cream & I have the pounds to prove it! Cowlicks did not disappoint. I LOVE black walnut ice cream & I was disappointed they didn 't have it, but the mushroom ice cream is a very close cousin & a good substitute minus the walnuts. Very helpful staff. Very clean & a decent value. I will return!

1  Thank Momospond
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We are used to Braum's ice cream and this place was just a typical ice cream shop....nothing special, not bad, just nothing special.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Really tasty! Pieces of real candied ginger, but not so much that it is overwhelming. They have some interesting flavours, the mushroom looked promising, but I do like ginger. They will allow tastes if you need help making up your mind.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I was a little apprehensive to try the mushroom ice cream but was pleasantly surprised. It is made from mushrooms found in the northern California area. They are a sweet mushroom so don't expect anything bland. Yummy!