“Great food and good price”
Review of Los Gallitos

Los Gallitos
Ranked #18 of 85 Restaurants in Fort Bragg
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: A hole in the wall in a strip mall.
Description: A hole in the wall in a strip mall.
Hertfordshire
“Great food and good price”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We stopped here for lunch on a Saturday and it was full. This is good Mexican food and generous portions. Between us we enjoyed a tostada and a wet burrito and we had a brief wait, but no complaints as we were busy with the salsa and chips and when our food arrived it was well worth waiting for as it was delicious. Next time we're in Fort Bragg we'll be back.

• Visited September 2013

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Great food and great prices”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Visited this restaurant two nights running whilst staying in Fort Bragg. I say restaurant - it's more of a local cafe but the food was excellent. We had chicken tostadas one night and garlic shrimp the next. The pico de gallo is gorgeous and fresh too. It was very busy here and there was a little wait the first night but they give you plenty of delicious chips and salsa while you wait. Price and service was good too. Thoroughly recommend coming here - shame it's not on my doorstep!

• Visited September 2013
Scottsdale, AZ
“Wodnerful Food - Excellent Price”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I'm a big fan of great Mexican food and as an Arizona resident I always enjoy the Mexican food in California better than at home. Read the reviews here and decided to give it a try. I ordered way too many things from the menu so I could sample lots of dishes. Food, salsa and chips were all top notch. I highly recommend it.

Dallas, Texas
“Great Food for the Price”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

This was not the best mexican restaurant I have eaten in, but it is a great place to eat in Ft Bragg. A true "hole in the wall", located in a very small strip mall with a CVS.
Theykeep the table filled with chips and salsa. The chips are a little different, more like strips. They were good.
I had the most expensive dish at $14 (2 tacos and an enchalada) - chicken meat that looked like it was peeled off a fresh chicken.
Partner had the shrimp. I shied away from my favorite (shrimp) as I assumed it would not be that good. Big mistake - It was great. Luckily I was able to try two from her plate. This was the 2nd most expensive dish at $13.
With Coronas, a Diet Coke, and Generous tip, we left with a full belly and $45 bill. No room for desert that day.
Rumour was this was the best mexican in town, and it lived up to the name.
Note that it is small inside, so you may need to wait outside for a table - but not really that long.
Make sure to bring cash as they do not take any plastic.

Olympia, Washington
“Nice, cozy, and busy”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This little restaurant is cozy. Small menu with some very tasty choices. Can get busy. They do not take credit cards so bring cash.