“Food is ok”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
San Francisco, CA
“Food is ok”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This is an all you can eat buffet, chinese food, some sushi. Food quality is about the same at Panda Express, but lots of choices, mostly fried.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank stevenroz

Fort Bragg, California
“Don't waste your time”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This is the worst Chinese buffet I have ever been too..,.food was cold, soup was cold and the atmosphere is awful...there is a better Chinese buffet by the DMV in Fort Bragg if you have to have a buffet...My family members have gotten ill after eating at the New Best Buffet.

1 Thank Rose K
San Francisco, California
“Small place, but Delicious Food”
Reviewed August 24, 2011

I came to this place with my parents during a trip to Mendocino and it was amazing! The food was great, the service was nice, and the buffet selections were great! I am a huge fan of sushi and I was not disappointed. There were also some regular buffet foods like chicken, shrimp, rice, and a selection of desserts. The people who worked there were very nice and friendly people. If you stay at the Seabirds Inn its right out front! One of the odd things is that they sell necklaces, earrings, and beautiful origami swans at the register. Next time my family goes to Mendocino, we're stopping by here.

• Visited June 2011
Corning, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“More than meets the eye”
Reviewed July 16, 2011

To look at this place you wouldn't even slow down for it, but you should. We took a chance and when we come back to Fort Bragg we will be going back. It's a family run restaurant and they are very pleasant. The food was great! I even tried a few things that I have never seen at a buffet. They have alot of old favorites like sweet-n-sour chicken and things like that and they have a few things that I found a little more exotic like small I think steemed Octopus. There was also a large selection of sushi, though I am not a fan. They had a great selection and everyone in my family loved the food,, even though we all like different things. The family that runs it are very nice and helpful. This is the first time I have ever given a review on a restaurant, but I think if you come to Fort Bragg and you like Asian food you really should give this place a try! You'll be glad you did!

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank damion_kristion
Elk Grove, California
“Great Chinese and sushi, too!”
Reviewed June 15, 2011

Don't let the rundown location keep you from enjoying a wonderful buffet of Chinese food and sushi. It's not fancy, but the food is great! Delicious Chinese food and many varities of sushi. The cost was reasonable - about $12/person. We weren't sure when we got there, but once we saw the buffet and crowd of locals, we knew we were in the right place! We'd definately fo there again.

• Visited June 2011