“This place is GOOD.”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Don't let the outward appearance fool you. This restaurant has excellent food and great service. My partner had a filet and I had a Kobe beef burger. Both were excellent. The building looks very plain from the outside but the tables have nice white table cloths and the interior is very pleasant.

1  Thank Richard H

Reviewed June 1, 2012

I had the calamari appetizer & a bowl of clam chowder for my meal. Hubby had the bacon cheeseburger special. My meal was actually pretty good. Hubby's burger was cooked right but rather bland he said. Fries were good. Only one waitress on the floor - very sweet but easily distracted. the exterior is horrible, the interior not much better. I don't mind a hole in the wall for good Thai or Chinese food, but I like a steakhouse to present a little nicer.

This is not a bad place to eat, but we wouldn't return.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Don't let the hole in the wall look of this restaurant fool you the Steaks are AWESOME!

Reviewed April 20, 2012

Despite all the previous reviews that warned us about the exterior, we almost didn't go in. Thankfully, my husband cheered me on with "trust your ".

The food was very good! Fresh ingredients, great cuts of beef, and wonderful service. This family run steakhouse is clean and friendly. Fresh cut flowers adorned the tables and a cherry fireplace warns the interior.

The steak is seared and served piping hot with the traditional potatoe side and delicious veggies. The fresh, homemade bread is wonderful. Overall, this is probably one of the best Fort Bragg eateries. Come hungry, they serve very generous portions!

Reviewed April 14, 2012

I think I've never been in a restaurant I expected so little of looking from the outside, and was so impressed of when I walked out.

To get it out of the way, the restaurant looks terrible. From the outside it looks like a bad burger joint, and on the inside it isn't much better. The only reason I actually dared to walk in the restaurant was because the concierge at the motel had given it a glowing reference, and already warned me about the shady looks of the restaurant.

When I got in a was friendly greeted and I could sit anywhere I wanted. From that moment on service was quick and attentive.

I started my dinner with a Calamari appetizer, which was tasteful and fresh (not those deep-fried things they serve in lesser restaurants), only downside is that it was a bit too much for an appetizer. After that I got a rib-eye steak that was absolutely amazing. I recently went too a top-end steakhouse in New York (Sparks steakhouse) and I can honestly say that this steak was far better for a much better price! After the steak I finished with an espresso (which was pretty bad).

Concluding I would recommend this place to anyone in Fort Bragg. Don't let the appearance of the restaurant fool you. They serve quality steaks, at bargain prices!

1  Thank Jaco S