“Horrible customer service!”
Review of Bamboo Garden Spa

Bamboo Garden Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Bamboo Gardens Spa offers a variety of massages and we are one of the only locations in our area to offer traditional Thai massage. Try our East West Massage, which is half thai and then half deep tissue. It is the best of both worlds leaving you with a feeling of energized relaxation. We have beautiful soak tubs and saunas, plus decadent body treatment. One of our niches is being able to accommodate groups and couples . We have a total of 5 luxurious rooms that you can enjoy a treatment in; 3 of our rooms offer duo massages for people to enjoy their massages together. Although we do recommend advanced bookings, we can often fit in same day appointments if you are flexible on your time. The owners of Bamboo are both massage therapists and strive for excellence in quality and customer service. We would love to hear from about your experience, whether it was fabulous or lacking. That way we can continue to improve. We are always working to keep our spa current and fresh, for a consistently quality experience for all customers
Ukiah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Horrible customer service!”
Reviewed February 7, 2010

My husband and I got the opportunity to have a get away on the coast for the weekend. Wanting to take full advantage of it, we booked messages at The Bamboo Garden Spa. Horrible idea. I have never been treated so horrible in my life! They booked us on the wrong date, lied about the confirmation call, and then still charged us for the messages (never receiving them)! I have no experience with them and their techniques or cleanliness, just their customer service. And it was horrible. All I wanted was to be heard, treated with respect and a little courtesy. never have received any of that, all I have is a horrible review. If the owners Jess and Autumn are reading this.. you need to learn some manners and how to treat customers! You will never keep customers this way!

7 Thank DaniC19

Hayward, California
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“A relaxing afternoon on a foggy day!”
Reviewed October 14, 2008

My husband and I had been walking and hiking around the Fort Bragg area for two days. On our third day the weather turned foggy (which was not unexpected) and all he wanted to do was stay in our room and read.

I took advantage of the opportunity and stopped by the Bamboo Garden Spa to see if I could book a massage. Lucky for me they had an opening in an hour - so I browsed the local art shops and waited until I could have my massage.

What a wonderful experience! The therapist was very intuitive and seemed to know exactly where the spots needing attention were and just how much pressure to use.

The spa is very clean and everyone was very respectful and quiet etc. I will certainly go back if ever in the area again!

2 Thank ATerrapin