“Great Restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Had the King Salmon with sherry cream sauce. Very fresh fish and great sauce. The vegetables were fresh,local, and some grown by the Chef. Had an excellent Pinot Noir from the local Lula winery. The grapes for this wine were actually grown by Chef Harris of the restaurant. One of the best Pinot Noir's I have ever had. A wonderful experience! I wish it were closer to Gulf Shores, AL.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

I know, Fort Bragg is a lot of redneck plaid. This place was a great find. Real Northern Italian cuisine and great wine list. Mussels, fresh fish, fresh fig or beet salads -- as good as I have found in Italy.

1  Thank deadlaw
Reviewed August 9, 2014

We had a great meal with excellent attentive service. The dishes were reasonably priced and they were willing to accommodate dietary restrictions. We had a nice cozy round table which easily seated our party of 5. When we were there the King Salmon was their special dish and it was prepared perfectly. Other dishes at our table were cannelloni (which is house made), gnocchi (also house made) and spaghetti. We shared desserts but I wouldn't order again. Stick with their specials or house made pasta. You will enjoy a delicious meal!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

At the end of a long trip and a long day we tried Cucina Verona in fort Bragg. We didn't have reservations and even though they were crowded they did work us in. The wait staff was great and treated my 10 yr. old grandson like he was special. The recommended house wine (a Zin) was very good and reasonable priced. My wife is on a G/F free diet and the cook made Chicken Piccata to order. The meal was very good. Ft. Bragg is a small town and yet this restaurant was a gem for any size town. Italian w/ a California touch. I guess you can't please everyone, but we sure enjoyed Cucina Verona. Thanks.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

The Chicken Piccata was the worst I have ever been served..I sent it back due to the amount of HOT pepper it was prepared with..they remade it and there was NO Lemon in the sauce..How can you make a Piccata sauce without any lemon....My family is Italian from NYC and I know what Italian food should taste like..my family also owned restaurants.....I will never go back to Cucina Verona...hey....the bread was excellent....and the dipping olive oil was great...it ended there for both of us, my husbands penne pasta was so spicy hot it was distasteful....There is a great recipe for Piccata in Cuisine at home magazine for the average cook...and it is tops compared to what I was served twice and sent back...Don't waste your time and money....