“Perfect dining experience!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2013

The food was excellent, from the warm bread and olive oil, the minestrone soup. the excellent pasta dish, all the way through to the out of this world apple and blackberry cobbler, hot from the oven, with vanilla ice cream melting on top. The service was impeccable. They have live music every Friday and Saturday night. The night we ate there, the entertainment was a musician named Earl Oliver who played blues and country takes on some old favorites, he was wonderful. He is there the 4th Friday of every month, would highly recommend going to hear him. The ambiance was perfect, quiet enough to both hear the music and still have a conversation. I was so relaxed after my dinner I felt like I had meditated and had a massage!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

we are used to good italian...this place spoiled part of our fort bragg visit...poor excuse for italian...by our standard

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Jim Muto is the genius behind Piaci's Pizza, which he sold. Now he has V'Canto. Great place to watch the baseball playoffs and sit with locals. the food is filling, though since I have been to Italy, I wouldn't call it Italian. Nice atmosphere, live music is provided.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

One of the best italian restaurants we've ever eated! Selfmade pasta and lasagne with delicious sauces, great salad with homemade sauce, tasteful ciabata bread with mouth watering first-class olive oil and great service! We can highly recommend this nice restaurant if you like original and real italian food!

1  Thank Paso.Doble
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We got hungry while walking around Fort Bragg, and stepped into V'Canto for lunch. It was great all around. The atmosphere was charming, the owner was interesting and the food was excellent. It was exactly what we were looking for! One plus was a menu that worked well for lots of different appetites - a burger for our daughter, crab cakes for me and a great salad for my wife. Highly recommended.