“Little Piece of Heaven”
Review of Noyo River Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fort Bragg
Noyo River Lodge
Ranked #10 of 11 Fort Bragg B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 18, 2003

My boyfriend and I came up to Fort Bragg for a little Romantic getaway and we stayed @ the Lodge at Noyo River. The place was absolutely beautiful and looks like a little bed and breakfast. I had booked us the Honeymoon suite overlooking the harbor. The large clean room had a huge tub for 2 and a fireplace along with a wrap around deck. The room had little skylights too. The room was a little off to the side of the house so we had our own privacy...The huge king bed was soooo comfortable. The next morning they cooked us breakfast, which was very tasty as well....scrambled eggs, bacon, croissants, and a few other goodies. The AAA rate for this suite was only $124!! The regular rate I think is $179! I got a great deal with AAA and a perfect romantic getaway....I will definately be back.

13  Thank A TripAdvisor Member