“Old school”
Review of Cliff House - CLOSED

Cliff House
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Since 1985 the Cliff House Restaurant of Fort Bragg has been providing tourists and locals with the finest dining experience on the coast. With breathtaking views of the entrance to Noyo Harbor and the Pacific Ocean, you can’t find a better seat.
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

The service was great, the view was pretty cool. Even though my husband and I thought it probably should have been placed toward the front of the cliff not the side. The restaurant it self could use an update. Tables and chairs looked like they were 20+ years. The food was mediocre nothing to jump up and down about.

There are newer reviews for Cliff House

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We had been to the Cliff House a couple of times before and had positive dining experiences, so we decided to give them a shot to host our reception dinner after we got married on the coast. They did an excellent job. They hosted about 60 of us in the bottom section of the restaurant over looking the harbor and the service was excellent. The people in my party raved about the Filet and how it was cooked, my wife loved the ravioli dish as well. My favorite item I had all night was the Coconut Prawns appetizer, it was great. The best part is that they are very reasonably priced and provided great overall service for their value, and if you decide to use the Cliff House for something like this I suggest doing it on a Friday, because they have karaoke on Friday's starting at 9 PM and me and my whole wedding party( about 45 of us) went up to the bar and pretty much brought the house down and closed the bar down.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

The view from this restaurant is excellent! They also run a great special from 4-6! Food was nice, nothing out of this world, but the wait staff made our meal excellent! Fun to do for at least one meal!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

We we recently traveled to Fort Bragg and wanted to go to a restaurant with a view. When we walked in, we immediately were not impressed. It is very tired looking with worn furniture and carpet. It desperately needs updating. We were seated in a timely manner. But it took about 30 minutes for anyone to come to our table. Finally, a waiter came and ask if we wanted anything to drink. My husband ordered a beer and I ordered a soft drink. After another 45 minutes just sitting there I went to try and find a manager. I came across a man who looked like he might be the manager talking to a couple at another table. I explained that we had ordered drinks 45 minutes earlier but hadn't gotten them. He said "Let me see if I can help" then returned to talking to the other customers. After another 30 minutes went by, we gave up and decided to leave. We crossed paths with the "Manager" on the way out and I told him we still had not gotten our drinks. His response was "I put it in the system". Apparently he thought that resolved the problem without even following up to make sure, great management skills. When we started to walk out the front door I ask the woman at the hostess area if she might be the owner. I was so pleased when she answered yes. I explained what we had experienced and her response was, yes, I require all drink orders be put into the system. Her comment made it apparent to me that she had no concern for the us the customer. I can't speak for the food since we never got that far. They don't deserve to stay in business.

1  Thank Debby K
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Nice atmosphere. This place has weathered the tests of time. Good food, decent service and prices. Their BLT is very nice. Parking can be a challenge as well as leaving the parking lot.