“Lunch with a view”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cliff House - CLOSED

Cliff House
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Scenic view, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Since 1985 the Cliff House Restaurant of Fort Bragg has been providing tourists and locals with the finest dining experience on the coast. With breathtaking views of the entrance to Noyo Harbor and the Pacific Ocean, you can’t find a better seat.
Fort Bragg, California
“Lunch with a view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

Had lunch there with some friends and we all enjoyed it. The view is awesome and service was great. Plan to return this week or lunch.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank tooters05

Mendocino
“A wonderful surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

Mt friend and I went to the Cliff House restaurant and had their $30 special for two which included a bottle of wine. Lots of choices on their extensive menu. Our delightful waitress, Heather, was great. Very efficient without being pushy. I had the fish and chips which was downright delicious. It is a huge order and the breading on the fish was very light and crisp and not at all greasy. My friend had the sole which was equally delicious. Al dente veggies with the perfect amount of crispness too. Returned a week later to celebrate another friend's birthday with seven people and once again, a big hit for everyone, ranging from juicy tender prime rib, to steak, fish and chocolate mousse worthy of groans!!! Overall, excellent food, wonderful service, and plenty of reason to go back again soon. All that and a beautiful view too!

1 Thank Honeybun13
“Good Food, Spectacular Sunset”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Title says it all. We ordered their special 2 entrees and a bottle of wine for $30. Showing Ocean View Lodge hotel room key got us a free appetizer, too. Calamari was some of the best I've had, fish and chips was tasty also. Wife says the dark chocolate mousse was excellent. We had an app, 2 entrees, 2 desserts and a bottle of wine for $73 including tip - well worth it. Staff was friendly.

1 Thank Paralabrax
Fort Bragg, California
“ruined a perfect night”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

I brought my girl friend up here and also invited her son and his wife. The rooms cost close to a thousand bux. But I saved up for this perfect night. Went to cliff house and I knew it would be busy so was only slightly miffed to be seated 30 minutes past our reservation. I was planning to ask her son for his permission to marry his mom durring dinner. So we ordered and after waiting for 1 hour 15 minutes everyone was disgusted an so we left without dinner. I SAVED A LONG TIME FOR THIS ROMANTIC WEEKEND AND CLIFF HOUSE RUINED A VERY EXPENSIVE PLAN... NEVER AGAIN WILL I EAT THERE

3 Thank Jim P
Washington
“Good meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

Stopped in here while doing road trip along the California coast. Food was really good. Husband had a calamari sandwich with fries and I had butter lettuce salad with bay shrimp and crab added. Service was excellent from our greeting/seating to dedicated water/bread server (Sean) and our drink/meal server (Jose).