“NOT worth the money.”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Cliff House - CLOSED

Cliff House
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Scenic view, Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Since 1985 the Cliff House Restaurant of Fort Bragg has been providing tourists and locals with the finest dining experience on the coast. With breathtaking views of the entrance to Noyo Harbor and the Pacific Ocean, you can’t find a better seat.
Redding, CA
“NOT worth the money.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

Drinks were overpriced and weak. Staff was unprofessional and the service was so-so. It was a special weekend for us and had I hoped for more. Food was mostly bland and salmon overcooked. There are better ways to spend $100 in this small run-down town.

Danville, California
“Great evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

I was recently part of a very large party that descended on the Cliff house one Friday night. I have to say they did an EXCELLENT job flawlessly accommodating the group. We did have reservations, but with such a crowd....it can be a difficult thing to execute flawlessly. The meals were very good as were the desserts...YUM. I will make it a point to visit the Cliff House the next time I an in the area

Redwood City, California
“A great dinner and with 37 of closest friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

I would like to thank Christina for arranging for a wonderful experience for a pre-wedding dinner. The Halibut was amazing and I have had quite a few halibut dinners. I tried the steak, chicken and the pasta which were also wonderful, but the potato encrusted halibut couldn't be topped both in the preparation which was light with vegetables and the portion size. The desserts were also amazing. The mousse, lemon cake, apple crumble, and creme brulee were all passed around. The service was well executed and response to any request was immediate. It was a wonderful way to start a great weekend.

Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Excellent Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

I stopped after about 3 hours on the road and really fancied a breakfast, but not your typical fast food type, and fortunately I spotted The Cliff House Family restaurant as I drove past so turned around and they had just opened at 11am but serve breakfast until 2pm. The server was very good offered me fresh bread with my coffee as I waited for my breakfast which was a traditional breakfast of eggs, bacon and fried potatoes with toast and jam. It was delicious and was just what I had been looking forward to. The cost was $11 so not the cheapest, but the quality was there. Glad I stopped as the view whilst sitting eating my breakfast over looking the Pacific Ocean was awesome.

• Visited September 2013
Massapequa, New York
“If it weren't for the view”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Some places would be better off not pretending to be great and the Cliffhouse is one of them. Although a very big restaurant, the place was nearly empty. With that, service was slow and unattentive. Our appetizer of Calamari, tempura style was bland and oily. The salads were sparse and my chicken was tasteless. My spouse's Salmon/Oscar was covered with lumpy breading that was supposed to be crab and his mashed potatoes came with a pool of liquid on top.
Lucky for them that the Pacific Ocean is right there; otherwise they would have nothing else to draw people in.

• Visited September 2013