“Favorite Restaurant When Traveling Here...”
Review of Cliff House - CLOSED

Cliff House
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Scenic view, Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Since 1985 the Cliff House Restaurant of Fort Bragg has been providing tourists and locals with the finest dining experience on the coast. With breathtaking views of the entrance to Noyo Harbor and the Pacific Ocean, you can’t find a better seat.
Reviewed July 16, 2011

We have been here multiple times over the years and whenever we are here, we stop here for our dinner. All of our experiences have been positive and the staff here has been great. We came here at the "happy hour" for dinner and we both had our dinner specials along with a bottle of Merlot, I had the Fish and Chips and my husband and I shared the grilled oysters, We were pleased with our meals and of course, we will be back! Highly recommend this place to others and would like to stay at the hotel across the river from the restaurant next time...The views are just awesome! Thanks Cliff House for all your wonderful experiences!

1  Thank kcbauman
CliffHouseFortBragg, Manager at Cliff House, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2011

Thank you for the reveiw and dining with us. I am glad we are your first choice when you come to Fort Bragg and look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Gordon Chapman

There are newer reviews for Cliff House

Reviewed July 15, 2011

We are staying at the North Cliff Inn and they gave us a coupon for 15% off our meal at Cliff House so we thought we would try it. Amanda at our hotel called ahead and told them we were on our honeymoon - they seated us immediately at a table by the window. Our meal was excellent - I had the filet mignon with brandy/peppercorn sauce and Ron had the prime rib. Done to perfection. And the fresh warm bread they bring is yummy! To top it off, they surprised us with dessert on the house. Lovely touch and so delicious!

1  Thank travelingtudie

Thank you for dining with us at the Cliff House Restaurant for your honeymoon. I am pleased you enjoyed your meal and hope to see you in the future.

Gordon Chapman

Reviewed June 29, 2011

My husband and I visited Fort Bragg, Ca for our Anniversary and Cliff House Restaurant was recommended to us by the hotel staff at the North Cliff Hotel. Upon arriving in the restaurant we were greeted by an inviting staff and quickly was seated in the lower level with a view of the harbor/ocean. The food was delicious and fresh. It was the perfect recommendation for our Anniversary dinner. We will go there again next time we are in town.

CliffHouseFortBragg, Manager at Cliff House, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2011

Thank you for choosing the Cliff House Restaurant for your celebration. I am pleased you enjoyed your evening and look forward to seeing you on your next anniversary.

Gordan Chapman

Reviewed June 25, 2011

The last time my wife & I ate here, the food,service & ambiance was good. The locals dressed in shorts & t-shirts got better service than my wife and I did. We even dressed up nice, like we had money to burn. Ver dissapointing

I am sorry your experience with our restaurant was not pleasant. We are currently working on new policies and procedures. I hope you will give us a try again in the future.

Gordan Chapman

Reviewed June 16, 2011

We were very disappointed in this restaurant. The decor is very outdated, the view is overrated, service so/so and the food was bland and boring. We had the chefs seafood special and it was truly bland, boring and tasted like the seafood we have in the grocery stores in Illinois. Skip this restaurant and go to The Restaurant a mile down the road instead.

CliffHouseFortBragg, General Manager at Cliff House, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2011

I am sorry your experience with our restaurant was not to your liking. I hope the next time you are in Fort Bragg you will give us another try; we have just started a new menu that has very flavorful dishes. Thank you for your review, and I hope to see you again.